DrDisrespect UnInstall Apex

by asukojo

Original Post

DrDisrespect UnInstall Apex

★★★★★ Expert

Just like eveybody else, he struggling with pathfinder hitbox so he uninstall to feel good for the weekend.

After that somebody donate 1,000 !??

He will take a little bit break 2-3 weeks, and he probably re-install for session-3. Let's see.

Message 1 of 19 (780 Views)

Re: DrDisrespect UnInstall Apex

[ Edited ]

I don't think DrDisrespects uninstall is really because of that issue.

Haven't found any clips that he died because of this.

And he is known to rage quit game's but he will be back 

He is just someone that tilts really fast, plenty of apex streamers left tho Wondering

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 19 (764 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I watch Doc's Twitch.tv stream quite often but I've stopped watching the YouTube videos to be honest, as they're a bit too focused on showing the negative type of stuff. I'm hoping he hasn't quit Apex, though. It's usually the most entertaining streaming that he does.

Message 3 of 19 (735 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@asukojo Looks like E.A stopped paying him to Stream live plays
Message 4 of 19 (730 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Here is the whole stream happend last Friday.

Message 5 of 19 (714 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I watched him do the 'Triple Threat' challenge last week where he sets himself the task of winning once in each of Apex, PUBG and CoD. He was pretty stressed while playing Apex, and people were making fun of him in chat which was hilarious.

But seeing that he flipped out and uninstalled right before promoting another game is fairly typical Doc. I watched him playing the other game as well which was also hilarious. Especially when he was penned into a shack by two robot vehicles. Somebody asked how how long the sponsored stream was due to last and he said that it should have ended 45 minutes before. I guess he really wanted to give value for money or actually enjoyed being cannon-fodder for robot NPCs.

Message 6 of 19 (706 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I watched his triple threat for Apex last week, he was struggling hard and finally get the win after few hours (2-3 hours).

Message 7 of 19 (702 Views)

Champion

@asukojo  *shrugs* i prefer staycation anyway hehe.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 19 (690 Views)

★★ Expert

@warslag 

yup...they probably asked/paid him to stop playing so he could help market their game...And yes, much better to watch his stream other than just the tantrums he throws///! Large smile

Heart

Message 9 of 19 (614 Views)

Champion

@jumanjaydazed  Wouldnt surprise me lol, no such  thing as bad press and all that jazz.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 19 (584 Views)