Re: DrDisrespect UnInstall Apex

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

★ Pro

Rage uninstall is something that's just really in-character for the DrDisrespect. Just reacting to situations how the character is expected to react. I don't think we ever see Beahm himself on his streams, just the character he's playing. He's a pretty good actor and the character he's constructed is solid and has very pronounced and exaggerated personality.

Message 11 of 19 (375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@asukojostopped playing this game because of bs hit detection, and everyone plays pathfinder because apex loves and helps that toon all the time. 2 weeks free of not getting mad. Nice little blue cross hair pathfinder gets, (for wench) YEAH OK..

Message 12 of 19 (363 Views)

★★★ Expert

It would be better if he won't come back. He's promoting toxic behavior, while his teammate (Lyndon) is a youtube rage channel regular. Would never like to have any of them as teammate.

Message 13 of 19 (334 Views)

★★★★ Guide

He sucks at this game anyway. I regularly watch Krafty and Viss stream, and every time they would stream with him he would always go down first and rarely get kills. Even in that Code red tournament that Doc got them into, he barely had kills. Always getting carried by his teammates. 

Message 14 of 19 (324 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Doc is entertainer, not professional gamer, he's just so so, slightly above average.

He re-install and play with Viss today...get carried...get the win.

Message 15 of 19 (308 Views)

★★★★ Guide

bs topic, he's streaming right now

Message 16 of 19 (299 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Gotta give Dr Dis credit, he is without a doubt the most entertaining streamer.  His gimmick is awesome his catch phrases and humor is hilarious.  The skills guys are typically boring.  Shroud puts me to sleep I don't care how good he is with his macro's.  Most streamers are un-relatable to me, I mean they appear to be small dudes who never quite hit puberty and don't lift or have an athletic bone in their body.  They annoying like Ninja or just are straight B males.  At least Dr Dis is an Alpha!

Message 17 of 19 (291 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

He got carried to win 4 times with Viss.

Message 18 of 19 (290 Views)

★★ Expert

@GRiPSViGiL 

lol..yup

some are hunters....the rest are gatherers

Heart

Message 19 of 19 (254 Views)