Re: Dozer shield not dealing damage

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

Dozer shield not dealing damage

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I'm trying to get the "doze this" achievement but the reflected bullets deal no damage at all. I tested it against bots and it just not dealing a single point of damage. How does it work? How do I get kills with dozer shield?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 8 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@KokoNeotCZ 

You have to "bash" people with your shield NOT reflect bullets.

A fairly effective way to do this is to throw some smoke grenades into a crowded area and run through the smoke bashing enemies.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 8 (430 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Ironhead841 so the bullet reflection was removed from the game? In the trailer you could kill people with their own bullets using the shield.
Message 3 of 8 (425 Views)

Champion

@KokoNeotCZ 

I don't know if it was removed or not implemented or what, as far as I know (and I could be wrong) the only way to get kills is bashing enemies with the shield.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 8 (422 Views)

Hello @KokoNeotCZ

You can kill Players with Dozers Shield and it counts as Melee.

Bullets reflection from Shield is still in game, but its hard to do.. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 5 of 8 (395 Views)

★ Expert

@KokoNeotCZ wrote:
@Ironhead841so the bullet reflection was removed from the game? In the trailer you could kill people with their own bullets using the shield.

No. However, it was heavily nerfed in update #3 back in Dec 2021. Overall damage reflection was reduced and the headshot multiplier was removed.

The shield was so OP/broken at launch they had to temporarily disable it entirely. Initially it was even reflecting tank shells.

Message 6 of 8 (357 Views)

★★ Guide

What i have opserved in my testing is it's really i mean really hard to kill someone with bullet reflections, but i had it happend before in CO-OP, but it didn't seem to grant a kill or EXP for that matter.
But keep in mind i tested this before update 4.0

Message 7 of 8 (330 Views)

★★★ Novice
@WindowsManTv_CZE Well I tested it in portal with bots having 1 hp and I tried reflecting the bullets back to them, I saw blood splashes but it was dealing no damage.
Message 8 of 8 (290 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help