https://gamerant.com/apex-legends-double-xp-season-7/

Message 1 of 13 (409 Views)

Re: Double xp active?

★★★★★ Guide

Got a sudden urge to get grinding.

Message 2 of 13 (405 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CAGOA34 It was stated couple of times on the forum already xD. You just overlooked it 😈 so get to grinding as it’ll be gone in few days
Message 3 of 13 (395 Views)

Champion
@CAGOA34 I saw it somewhere here. Honestly I'll be in the 30s for level when they push out the free 10. I see no need to grind it.
Message 4 of 13 (376 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@hayhor I only started season 7 on Xbox 3 days ago also only like level 150 overall, don't care about battlepass that'll get done but account levels get me packs which gets me closer to a hierloom.
Message 5 of 13 (370 Views)

Champion
@CAGOA34 Oh I didnt know you play on 2 accounts. Madman!
Message 6 of 13 (367 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@hayhor I don't, I play on 3 Xbox, PS4 and PC just incase maybe one breaks or something or just feel like a change, to be fair dropped PS since crossplay because it's no different in terms of gameplay anymore so just Xbox and PC this season.
Message 7 of 13 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CAGOA34 Absolute psychopath! if hayhor finds 2 accounts already a ‘madman’ category xD

Wait... 3 xbox’ but same account right... So only 3 accounts... of which ps4 falls off... so... no psychopath since it’s not 5 different accounts but only 2... so madman still...

BORING!
Message 8 of 13 (308 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@hayhor I'm leveling 2 accounts:

1. Main accounts where I put the money in, BP level 25

2. Freeloader accounts where I don't put a single penny in, BP level 9

Message 9 of 13 (295 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q Bad grammar meant 3 accounts split into one for each for platform but 2 now since no PS so yeah, just a madman Standard smile
Message 10 of 13 (266 Views)