Dont abandon IT .. the mass effect andromeda...

by Zul_N7spectre

Original Post

Dont abandon IT .. the mass effect andromeda...

★ Novice

hello EA my name is commander shaperd die from milky way after (EA+ reaper) purge... what i want issue is please BIOWARE please continues the story of mass effect andromeda... all milky way races depend on ryder and the crew about the safety of humanity on milky way galaxy... you all no feel guilty and responsibility with quarian ark keelah siyahhh... all you know is abandon them in dark space of andromeda... you all same like reaper "purge"  "harvest" and "leave" ... Frown 

i know mass effect andromeda not archive the target of market price and profit for you all.. but this not necessarily this game is death and all people hate... they a many fan want this game all of them rather and to know for their journey in andromeda.. we dont want the novel for continue story .. but is okay if you all keep continues with novel is but just make new game for mass effect andromeda like mass effect before .. got comic got dlc story... please dont abandon us as fan of mass effect series.. andromeda is good game for and it just the beginning of epic saga like mass effect 1 , 2 , 3 before 

and remaster the mass effect 1,2 ,3 Standard smile keep up good work on mass effect saga... dont abandon it !!!!! keelah selaiiii

Message 1 of 13 (3,917 Views)

Re: Dont abandon IT .. the mass effect andromeda...

Hero

Casey Hudson had this to say about Mass Effect:

"It’s my baby. I helped start Mass Effect from the beginning. Of course we intend to get back to it at some point."

https://www.pcgamer.com/bioware-has-people-figuring-out-dragon-age-4-intends-to-get-back-to-mass-eff...

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 13 (3,848 Views)

★ Pro

@Fred_vdp wrote:

Casey Hudson had this to say about Mass Effect:

"It’s my baby. I helped start Mass Effect from the beginning. Of course we intend to get back to it at some point."

https://www.pcgamer.com/bioware-has-people-figuring-out-dragon-age-4-intends-to-get-back-to-mass-eff...

Yeah I saw that. But realistically it'll be a few years before we see a new Mass Effect game. Maybe an enhanced version of the original trilogy to give a positive spin to the franchise again. I know not everybody wants that but to me the original trilogy is just so enjoyable and I'd love a version where all 3 games are graphically upgraded to the same level etc. though I will admit the original game doesn't even look that bad but still, it will give the games some longevity I think is deserved.

It is good to hear they do want to get back to it though.

Message 3 of 13 (3,834 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EgoMania

The key developer wants to return to the Mass Effect franchise, indeed. But the ones really in charge of what project will be worked on is EA, as they decide over the money.

For me it looks like Bioware is on an all or nothing conquest named "Anthem" currently. They live or die with that project, considering the signs lately. Hopefully they don't, want to see a Mass Effect <whatever> Wink

Message 4 of 13 (3,664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I agree, this game has far too much potential, they could at the very least turn Mass Effect Andromeda into an MMO.  It has unbelievable potential.  Also, this is the perfect time to release a MMO as there is a serious MMO drought going on at this time.

Mass Effect Andromeda could be the game that finally creates a legacy similar to EverQuest and WoW.  It is absolutely better than Star Wars the Old Republic and people have to realize by now that the entire Star Wars Franchise has officially crashed.  If it was a Wall Street Stock, it's basically down to the value of Blackerry LTD. (Ticker: BB)

Let's do it!

New ships, new planets, new villains, new alliances; Andromeda is a huuuuuge Galaxy and it's open to the imagination of wherever you wish to go with it.  But FFS... don't just sit on a friggin Gold Mine.   Get out a Pick and Dig!

Maybe we can convince Jeff Bezo's to save Mass Effect Andromeda the same way he saved The expanse...  Tongue out

Message 5 of 13 (3,605 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

MMORPGs are notoriously hard and risky to develop. I think they may want to play it safe and go back to what made the trilogy successful. I also think it will be safer to squeeze everything they can out of Star Wars: The Old Republic before developing another MMORPG. They don't want to compete with themselves.

Message 6 of 13 (3,581 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeppers! I am not a big fan of MMO of any kind, got a belly full early on, and tapped my Pocket book, more than I care to admit.

MTX may be the wave of the suckers in the future, but I have learned my lesson on that, and avoid them like the Plague.

But I agree with the OP, and do hope they get back on the Andromeda band wagon before it all get's cold, I have a feeling there bucking up against way to many other MTX planers with Anthem, and I personally have no use for it, I don't really care how good it is.

But I have relaxed to single player games mostly now, and much prefer them, I was made sick when Deus Ex mankind divided popped out of the box with MTX purchases for instant game cheating of any that would pay the buck's.

I really hate all this Micro transaction's, there just way's to bilk the Kid's parent's and fan boy's out of more, and more money.  and for nothing.

I actually liked Andromeda, and really would pay to get the full story unfolded, way to many blank pages left to be filled.

Message 7 of 13 (3,531 Views)

Hero

@taglag45 wrote:
I was made sick when Deus Ex mankind divided popped out of the box with MTX purchases for instant game cheating of any that would pay the buck's.

There was also the controversy around pre-order bonuses that only applied to a single save file. Not happy about your build and want to start from scratch? Too bad!

Message 8 of 13 (3,509 Views)

★ Guide
I'd love to see ME:A continued, but I dont think if another is made it will continue the Andromeda story. Even though the rpg and open world elements made this my favorite of the ME series, even with the weakest story, it unfortunately has a bad stigma to it due to the all the issues upon release and other technical issues.

My guess is they would try for something brand new, but their biggest challenge is if they go back to the Milky Way how to handle the results of the Reaper Invasion since players chose how it concluded.

I'm not an MMO player so I wouldn't want to see it in that form.
Message 9 of 13 (3,426 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I would like to see ME Andromeda continue, in fact i would rather have Bioware develop New Mass Effect games than waste time on remastering old games. ME games were done very well imo, maybe they looked better than ME:A.

In my opinion, ME 1,2,3 had way better voice acting, better looking characters, waaay less ping-pong missions and fetch repetitive assignments besides such long transitions of repetitive landing and vast terrain travel to objectives.

To me its most boring to waste sooo much game time only on traveling back and forth over large distances without anything interesting to interact with, but that's just me. Sleepy

Still i am really hoping for the best regarding ME games and i am looking forward to new stories. :eahigh_file:

Message 10 of 13 (3,213 Views)