Done

by Huntinwabits

Original Post

Done

★ Pro

all morning nothing but speed hack dam aimbots.   cant even have fun dieing in 2 bullets.  Nah screw reporting, been doing that sick and tired watching dude that just owned my whole squad getting in another game SAME SHEEEEEET...

Message 1 of 8 (339 Views)

Re: Done

★ Guide

You are not willing to report cheats but you are willing to take the time to complain.  Thanks for helping the supposed cheats in your game.

Message 2 of 8 (327 Views)

★ Pro
@unogobangbang Uhm hello. Im tired of reporting over and over and over , I got all day with over and over.. report system bites imo anyway
Message 3 of 8 (323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@unogobangbang 'supposed cheats' .. You couldn't top 500 damage w/o your precious toggle. 

Message 4 of 8 (291 Views)

★ Guide

@newname4504 wrote:

@unogobangbang 'supposed cheats' .. You couldn't top 500 damage w/o your precious toggle. 

What is a toggle.  I do not have that on my remote.  Next excuse.

Message 5 of 8 (252 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

common theme in this forum is cheating

has anyone from EA actually responded to any of these threads/complaints?

Message 6 of 8 (240 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

people don't quite understand when i say this, but i'll tell you the sad truth.

<<<at this very moment>>> apex is a hacking/cheating game, if you want to play it (and keep a peaceful mind) YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT.

there is no other way to play this game right now, you literally have 2 options...

1: stop playing until they fix it

2: play with cheaters

THE REAL QUESTION IS: do you want to get stressed out?

Message 7 of 8 (200 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah, the Wingman is becoming like it was in the beginning due to cheaters... All we can do is report them and keep the feedback coming on the forums.

Message 8 of 8 (181 Views)