Re: Don't preorder or buy this godforsaken mess of a game

by elkarmo84

Original Post

Don't preorder or buy this godforsaken mess of a game

★ Apprentice

What the hell is this flaming piece of * game!! Its horribly broken, low damage, * health, slow moving way all the characters except for the mushroom and acorn. The mushrooms fung fu can destroy an entire * team and even the all star and hero who have the most health other than the imp mech.

The acorn has no * cooldown rate for its transforming ability and it's unstoppable, when its about to die just change back, run and turn back and destroy the enemies.

Soldier has * damage, you might as well not even bother shooting anything since you're not going to kill. I couldn't even kill a peashooter that wasn't even moving.

Hey remember how broken the hyper pea was in gw2? Well guess what! He can float and run very fast. Shoot, jump, shoot, jump, shoot, jump. DONE

For some reason when enemies have that extra yellow health from they're just god at that point, the amount of time it last is insane.

Overall the zombies got screwed over the most.

Plants OP

Zombies Useless.

The cosmetics

30k coins for a single, yes guys a SINGLE cosmetic item!

This entire game is worthless! Don't preorder or even buy the game. Stick to gw2 and wait a year or 2 until popcap can actually turn this mess around into something useful and fun

Message 1 of 10 (985 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I tried it today, it need tuning/balancing, that's why they do pre-release to get community feedback.

All of thing you said is variable in the game, they simply need to adjust the variable value so tuning/rebalancing is not a big deal.

Message 2 of 10 (953 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hey just wondering if you've played the other 2 games? Because popcap has no excuse for having this major of balancing problem! Gw1 was good except for op variants. Gw2 improved upon the balancing and kept the classes and variants the same, the only problem was roses but that easily balanced. This is their 3rd game, they should've just kept the gw1 and gw2 characters the same and found a way to balance in the new ones not just start every character from scratch and then balance out later

Message 3 of 10 (915 Views)

★ Guide
@Flyingcows121
- No variants
- No teletransports on maps
- No stikers shop
- No album

This is not a GW game....
Message 4 of 10 (897 Views)

★ Apprentice
@elkarmo84 its clearly a successor to the other 2 seeing how its all its classes and even game modes.

And yes there's no variants because its early release, there's still much being introduced until release date.
Message 5 of 10 (891 Views)

★ Guide
@Flyingcows121 Are you sure? I think no....
Message 6 of 10 (877 Views)

★ Apprentice
@elkarmo84 Is the modern warfare a sequel to modern warfare 1, 2 and 3 or is not because it doesn't have a number in its title?
Message 7 of 10 (865 Views)

★ Guide
@Flyingcows121 Not because the number. For me is not a sequel beacuse:
- Not variants and elemental clases
- Not stikers shop and book
- Not teletransports on maps
- All maps have the same feeling

BFN looks like "Garden Warfare little".
Message 8 of 10 (862 Views)

★★ Novice

For me, this game just feels like a downgrade to GW2 , maybe even GW1

Message 9 of 10 (783 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Flyingcows121  Yes, I play both GW1 and GW2 (Max rank on 2 accounts).

People expect GW3 with similiar concepts. I'm looking for variants as well. While it's challenging to balance all variants, it's give more dynamic. 

I think they will introduce them slowly, not all at same time, since it's very hard to balance them out.

They need to balance the base characters first.

Message 10 of 10 (766 Views)