Re: Don’t care about the lore anymore

by Cro_Pittt

Original Post

Don’t care about the lore anymore

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

What’s up with this low budget text messaging app look-a-like lore that’s in the game? Did all the budget go to the Bangalore challenges? Bring back the community made comics!

But please draw them how they are in the game. Just look at Bufftane and Marge-alore from the Simpsons. LMAO.

ECB4E83F-25E8-4630-8D4E-9E5FFA782093.jpeg

7EAD7A9F-7C8D-4ECE-BE2E-315101C44F1E.png

Message 1 of 9 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Lmao wtfLarge smile. I gave up on reading the story ever since they stopped making the drawings and just put up dialogues on screen with no effort. Too boring for me.

Message 2 of 9 (299 Views)

★ Guide

Yup, ditto.  The lore is pretty pointless too.  Bring back World's Edge, delete storm point and we'll be good

Message 3 of 9 (277 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Bolted_Fault The writers just decided to match each other romantically too like it's an episode of Big Brother or some reality tv show. Remove SP from pubs, remove KC from rank and yes bring back WE. 

Message 4 of 9 (275 Views)

★★★ Expert

I think all the comics, and the whatever it is line by line stuff, has been mostly awful.  Since they effect the quips, I've been pretty roll eyes about that too.  

But the videos are still amazing.  I pretty much only consider those legit. 

The rest is like adding lore to Space Invaders.  Left bottom alien hates left alien just above him.  But they work together to fight against the great danger side to side turret presents and are intent on conquering the enemy by moving down in rows.

Message 5 of 9 (256 Views)

★★ Expert

There's Lore in Apex?

Lore stopped in this IP with the end of Titanfall 2.

There is still no good explanation for how the war between the IMC and Militia ended.

Message 6 of 9 (250 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Kyldenar Didn’t play TF2 and only watched a couple of videos explaining the general lore or summary of TF2. Apex isn’t too far into the future since Blisk is still alive and just an old man, right?
Message 7 of 9 (243 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man I still care lol. But I'm annoyed with these read along episodes. You've made over a bil on the game. Pay the VAs to do the dam episodes or even better throw in some animation! Hell just get a freakin Netflix series already & make each episode 15 min long.

Make the comics available somewhere other than just Twitter cuz not everyone wants to be on there.

And string this ish together better cuz right now the lore is all over the place!
Message 8 of 9 (192 Views)

★★ Expert

lol, they all looks like a bunch of cosplayers.

Message 9 of 9 (185 Views)