Original Post

Re: Don't Worry Guys, They Are On It.

Anonymous

There is a simple solution.

1: Implement replays system.

2: Teach AI on cheaters gameplay.

3: Let AI ban people.

Problem solved!

Explanation: Steam engine have no power on what is going on a client side where cheating happens.

There is no way to control what is going on a PC.

So the only solution is to control the outcome of the game itself, thus banning impossible mouse movements and suspicious plays.

Unfortunatley, Epic anticheat just takes money of EA without providing any useful solutions to the problem.

Poor EA and their pityful products.

Message 11 of 15 (330 Views)

★ Guide

@Anonymous wrote:

There is a simple solution.

1: Implement replays system.

2: Teach AI on cheaters gameplay.

3: Let AI ban people.

AI isn't simple. In fact coding AI is VERY VERY hard!

Message 12 of 15 (323 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah guys let's all relax...just play the buggy game until the next battle pass and wait for 4 more skins and 96 assorted badges, trackers, and loot boxes. Then in June or July whenever season 2 comes out come back on here and voice your anger at the game state. Then wait patiently for season 3 cause the trackers that are meaning less...you only need total kills/total wins...and the audio badges are WAY more important than quality of life patches...crap audio, infinite portals, lag, hitboxes, no reg and a slew of other problems. Hopefully another company takes apex and makes a playable version with less rng and a higher skill cap...

Check out @Fortnit91132899’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/Fortnit91132899/status/1117793396482105344?s=09

Message 13 of 15 (312 Views)

★ Guide
well i think i heard about this topic from day one -_- the changes is minor, pp is frustating becoz the hacks in game fix that first .
"Complaining. Does. Not. Fix. The. Game.
Your. Feelings. Do. Not. Fix. The. Game.
Your. Frustrations. Do. Not. Fix. The. Game.
Provide your feedback and let it go. The people I see complaining are the same ones who continue to play and then complain some more... Do something better with your time. It's crazy."

oh please they play becoz they love the game and if theres none PP who complain about the game like now, U will have to play more with hitbox issues , audio issue , crash issues because DEVs will think only minor people experience that and they will lazy around until more people get that issue , and you will not getting the BUTTON Report like now -_-
Message 14 of 15 (287 Views)

★★★ Guide

Respawn don't communicate what they're doing at all. 

I want to know if there is matchmaking coming, I want to know if there are solos/duos planned, I want to know if there is ranked. These are things in other multiplayer competitive games. It's not fair to keep your playerbase hopeful on things that may or may not be in the game. Respawn deserve the hate they're getting right now.

After playing this game for so long and being forced to group with a bunch of random low lvl and low skill players the game has already lost its appeal.

Message 15 of 15 (254 Views)