Re: Dog Tags Don't Appear In-Game or at End of Round Summary

by tat2jon

Original Post

Dog Tags Don't Appear In-Game or at End of Round Summary

Champion

If you unlock a dog tag, then it doesn't appear in-game or at the end of round summary. I do have the feature on in Options to always show me achievements. I can confirm this also because newly unlocked medals appear in-game and at the end of round summary. I think in previous BFs, newly unlocked dog tags did appear in game and at the end of round summary. 

Were dog tags intentionally left out? As somewhat of a completionist, I like to know when I've unlocked a dog tag without having to exit out of a server and check my Awards under Profile. I could manually count, but that's a bit inconvenient.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 3 (376 Views)

The animation flashes for a microsecond on your screen and the sound does play but yeah, something in a previous patch messed things up (again).

I don't think new dogtags ever showed up in the EoR screen in BFV, it was a simple way to cut corners

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 3 (362 Views)

★ Pro

they used to show the same as the medals,but on one of the updates it does appear as a flash.. they have never shown in the update summery as BF1 did.. i just try and check how far ive got,bronze and silver on weapons just happen,gold i keep an eye on

Message 3 of 3 (349 Views)