Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Does this happen to anyone else?

by SofaJockeyUK
Reply

Original Post

Does this happen to anyone else?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'll be going along doing nothing related to weeklys, or dalies or anything like that and the game just starts spitting out completed messages over and over again?  I haven't been playing at all this month, but I have the goddamned gold award already.   Last month I got a glitch that literally gave me 500 masterwork embers because it told me 5 times in a row i finished the monthly.  I really... I'm not angry, i just don't understand how the coding in this game is this... I don't even have a word for it.

Message 1 of 6 (168 Views)

Re: Does this happen to anyone else?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have basically stopped reporting All the bugs and glitches that Aile this game.

 

It would be a fulltime job if I had too.

 

Just got off freeplay while getting renewed courage kills.

 

The aim on that, is STILL not fixed. 

 

Aim directly at an enemies head and it shoots 3-4 cm to the right.

 

Nobody working on this game, Ever does any testing.

 

How do you not catch something like this?

Message 2 of 6 (160 Views)

Re: Does this happen to anyone else?

★★★★★ Apprentice

@KALIUMG wrote:

I have basically stopped reporting All the bugs and glitches that Aile this game.

 

It would be a fulltime job if I had too.

 

Just got off freeplay while getting renewed courage kills.

 

The aim on that, is STILL not fixed. 

 

Aim directly at an enemies head and it shoots 3-4 cm to the right.

 

Nobody working on this game, Ever does any testing.

 

How do you not catch something like this?


I'm at the point where all I'm thinking is even if they did catch it, is it even possible to fix.  The game is such a fantastic mess.

Message 3 of 6 (156 Views)

Re: Does this happen to anyone else?

Champion

I remember receiving messages multiple times iirc last week or the week prior to that.

I didn't check whether I was granted rewards several times, though.

What I did notice was I don't have any uncompleted monthlies for this month.

I assumed there had been some problem with the monthly reset.

Due to having been rather busy over the past couple of days I didn't investigate the issue further yet.

 

As to fixing bugs I'm rather confident bugs can be fixed. Yet it may not always be as easy as it seems to someone not familiar with the code.

And from personal experience I can say unexpected side effects are a thing Wink


"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 4 of 6 (145 Views)

Re: Does this happen to anyone else?

★★★★★ Guide

@EfilsGod wrote:

I'll be going along doing nothing related to weeklys, or dalies or anything like that and the game just starts spitting out completed messages over and over again?  I haven't been playing at all this month, but I have the goddamned gold award already.   Last month I got a glitch that literally gave me 500 masterwork embers because it told me 5 times in a row i finished the monthly.  I really... I'm not angry, i just don't understand how the coding in this game is this... I don't even have a word for it.


Yes! It only started for me after the last patch.  I reported it to a bioware dev with screen shots showing the gold level monthly already finished right after the reset.

Message 5 of 6 (111 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Does this happen to anyone else?


@TheRealNichivo wrote:


Yes! It only started for me after the last patch.  I reported it to a bioware dev with screen shots showing the gold level monthly already finished right after the reset.


Yep, got my monthlies on day one.

 

Paid for a fabric I guess, which is nice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 6 of 6 (103 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help