Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Does the "Hard" difficulty give a greater boost to drop rates than

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@JamieK81 wrote:

@Owl_Knighly wrote:

@JamieK81 wrote:

They need to make those stats should apply to you in some way, like since that is a LMG, it should give a bonus to that weapon instead of the shotgun or if you are a interceptor, to increase acid damage or something......not purely RNG....its a poor, lazy way of doing things.

Id have to disagree with you because not only can you make 5 different types of the same javelin it also has you expand your layout with different setups and different synergies. 

Considering how random and messed up RNG is, using different synergies is too time consuming to even bother with, i mean, on my interceptor, i don't even bother using guns most of the time, unless i am fighting titans, its melee attacks are enough to take out most enemies and those that can't be taken out quick enough, i throw a acid grenade and do the melee ability and bam, combo.....and no gear set up to get it done.

As i said, the RNG is just too random, i would honestly prefer a more balanced system, but that is just my opinion on the this RNG system.

That masterwork mentioned in this post also gave shield so since you don't use guns that shield boost could come in handy also not worrying about your flow or synergy is actually hindering you, sure you may have a good build for I'm assume normal. But on grandmaster 1-3 that all melee isn't going to cut it.
Message 11 of 12 (55 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Does the "Hard" difficulty give a greater boost to drop rates than

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Does it really give you an increase to luck, though? I'm not sure it does.

In the demo, Hard clearly stated it gave an increased chance for loot. Now, it doesn't.

We need Dev confirmation on this one.

Message 12 of 12 (45 Views)
Twitter Stream