Does the Collector's Edition include Digital Deluxe Items

by Goudeyman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Does the Collector's Edition include Digital Deluxe Items

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Everyone is confused as to whether the Collector's Edition will include the Digital Deluxe content as it isn't mentioned anywhere on Limited Run Games website. If it doesn't, then why? I had to pay $325 all said and done and it doesn't include the Deluxe content which is only $70? If so, then I would make an effort to tell people because Reddit is very angry and are canceling pre-orders or straight up skipping on it when they would have otherwise bought it. Also making the code Origin only is a huge mistep, but that's a separate gripe all together. 

Edit: I have contacted Limited Run Games support, who said it wasn't included. 

I then contacted EA phone support and they said it is included, then I just got off chat support and they told me they have no idea. The community needs a definitive answer on this please. It is extremely frustrating as a consumer to not know what it is your buying. Even more so with the possible likelihood you're buying an inferior copy in terms of Venus content that costs over $200 more. 

Message 1 of 15 (1,201 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Does the Collector's Edition include Digital Deluxe Items

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Goudeyman Hey there, I have just put a thread live on the boards which explains that all future and past pre-orders of the Collectors Edition from Limited Run Games will include the Digital Deluxe items. 

You can check the thread out here

Rtas.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 15 (1,402 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Goudeyman 

The Limited Run website says that the Digital Deluxe DLC is not included.

https://limitedrungames.com/products/dead-space-collectors-edition-ps5#product-details

Screenshot 2022-10-18 102819.png

barry.png
Message 2 of 15 (1,177 Views)

★★ Novice

Well that's pretty ridiculous. How is it okay to buy a $275 version of a game and not get the content included with the $70 version? Who can I talk to in order to go full male Karen? This is why EA has a bad reputation. 

Message 3 of 15 (1,165 Views)

Help

★★ Apprentice

I pre ordered the Dead space  remake Collectors edition from limited run it comes with the standard edition. Can I add the deluxe content to it later?

Message 4 of 15 (1,140 Views)

Re: Help

Community Manager

Hey @Deadhorizon2,

As the Collector's Edition will come with a physical copy of the Standard Edition, you should be able to purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition here at a later time if you'd like to get those extra suits and textures. This would effectively just be a separate purchase of the game.

Mako.png
Message 5 of 15 (1,129 Views)

Re: Help

★★ Apprentice

So there is no Dlc for the deluxe content? Like a add on ?

Message 6 of 15 (1,110 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 7 of 15 (1,107 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Goudeyman We are more than happy to take feedback about Dead Space here, to confirm decisions like this for collector's items typically happen sometime in advanced and we won't be able to change this. However, we can pass this feedback on to the team to be aware of, and if possible look into. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 8 of 15 (1,068 Views)

★★ Novice

I appreciate you passing on the feedback, but you should be offering everyone that bought the Collector's Edition a code for the Deluxe DLC free. Telling people "Too bad, so sad. Buy the game again for another $70 when you already paid $275 plus taxes and shipping." Is just ridiculous. You do realize that yes? I know you work for the company so you can't say you agree as that would be a bad look, but you and I both know I'm right. So please tell me who I can complain to that will offer me the DLC for free. I'll climb the ladder as far as I need to. 

Message 9 of 15 (1,025 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 10 of 15 (970 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help