Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Does teaming cause more disconnects than playing with randoms?

by Arreyanne

Original Post

Does teaming cause more disconnects than playing with randoms?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I drop or lose connections, I think more than average, and I'm almost always trying to team with my friends. The game SEEMS to be better behaved when I am not teamed, but just run with who I get. I've been watching this some and I think it's a valid observation.

Anyone else notice similar?

Message 1 of 4 (94 Views)

★★ Guide
am pretty sure something is off...we always get the bug where your jav changes colors and soon after you drop out and cant join back in. dont think i had the bug once solo
Message 2 of 4 (75 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Part of the problem is that when I want to team, it interrupts the run if one of my friends is dropped, but running with random players, I don't know/care if one is replaced with somebody else, so I know part of this is perception. Also, I tend to solo off hours and team peak hours, so again, perception.

On the other hand, I suspect that match-making teams might be harder for the server than match-making individuals? I guess it all depends on the code. I also note that while I have problems teaming without one of us dropping, it's a lot more difficult to stay together if there are three or four of us teaming. My best teaming so far has been private 2-man, but we can only do contract missions, and GM1 is a little too much to 2-man at our levels.

You know, we all got this game to team together, a couple of us even paid for a few games - teaming is why we're here...

Message 3 of 4 (71 Views)

★ Guide

Been drop in every Legendary purple mission: Find the lost Arcanist each time we go into building.

It's beginning to be a bit irritating

Message 4 of 4 (54 Views)
Twitter Stream