Re: Does anyone find this " Finisher " thing unbearable ?

by ThiccThighsxxx

Original Post

Does anyone find this " Finisher " thing unbearable ?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

To the finisher, you use finisher to finish the enemy also you are at risk to be killed by other enemies as you are not free to move when using finisher.

To the one to be finished, it is very annoying to watch the whole finisher moves.

And,

To me, I got finished with finishers by cheaters like 50 times.

And I wonder if anyone could stand this " Finisher " thing especially finished by cheaters.

I think this whole " Finisher " design is very immature and stupid.

Message 1 of 14 (527 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just close your eyes while it's happening

Message 2 of 14 (522 Views)

★ Guide
I definitely do not agree. I want more finishing moves. I just don’t see the cheats on PS4 so I can not relate.
Message 3 of 14 (521 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ThiccThighsxxx 

Yes, very funny. Thanks, but that's not how I deal with those " problems ", just close my eyes and try not to see ?

@unogobangbang 

One thing I still do not understand.

So PS4 players play on the PS4 servers, and we PC players play on the PC servers.

Is that right ?

Message 4 of 14 (507 Views)

★★ Pro

Not being a *, but I just don't do the finishers... lol

Message 5 of 14 (502 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Obviously you've never played FN if you find THIS unbearable.  In FN if you get knocked in squads some enemies will literally box up around you, spray paint over the walls, and proceed to sit there teabagging and emoting over you while you bleed out.

Message 6 of 14 (501 Views)

★ Apprentice

I play ps4 too, and I get accused of hacking all the time even tho it's practically nonexistent here, so that being said you might be accusing really good players of hacking. A guy on controller is getting accused I can't imagine what mouse gods are going through lol. But I don't understand the PC problem, I honestly only here them get talked about here. Is it really that bad?

Message 7 of 14 (500 Views)

★★ Pro

It could also be like Blackout where you get downed in two seconds and then elbowed... Then you can't play. At least on here, there are more chances to get away and get revived if you're dead. It could be worse.

Message 8 of 14 (489 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It's satisfying to use a finisher if a player has been difficult to kill or just annoying for whatever reason. Most of the animations are worth a watch anyway. 

Message 9 of 14 (474 Views)

★★★ Guide

@HyperXMousepad 

It sounds like an interesting thing to hear in FN.

I actually downloaded FN a few weeks ago when I found there are way too many cheaters on the Taiwan servers.

I found the design style of FN is quite different from Apex, it looks a kind of " cute " if that is the word.

Anyway, I can't imagine what it would be like in Fortnite where you find something to be really annoying.

Message 10 of 14 (456 Views)