Re: Does anybody know if no fill queueing impacts SBMM?

by GH0STEDbyME

Original Post

Does anybody know if no fill queueing impacts SBMM?

Champion

As the title implies.

I just seem to do much better playing solo with no fill activated than I do playing with a full squad of randoms.

Had a game yesterday afternoon on no fill where I finished up on 10 kills before I got sandwiched between 2 squads, which is a stark contrast to what I was getting whilst standard queueing.

No fill just seems easier?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 10 (551 Views)

★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag who did you play as?
Message 2 of 10 (546 Views)

@MandatoryIDtag Nah never noticed a difference.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 10 (542 Views)

Champion

@gg123xyz  Octane bud.

@DarthValtrex  Hmm weird, every time I've done it, it's seemed much easier. *shrugs*

Message 4 of 10 (536 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag So were you in an "easier" lobby do you think?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 10 (523 Views)

@MandatoryIDtag Sometimes being solo can be easier than trying to carry/deal with randoms. You don't have to compete for loot. I also tend play a bit more cautiously and use my brain a bit more because I don't have back up.. So I only tend to engage in fights I know I can win and have the upper hand on.

Now if you play with friends, then yeah the lobbies are definitely harder. Anytime I play with any friend I'm instantly in predator lobbies, so many dive trails it looks like a fireworks display.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 10 (520 Views)

Champion

@GH0STEDbyME  Yeah, but my lobby difficulty generally doesn't fluctuate rapidly enough  for it to be down to a prior performance.

It could've just been pot luck I guess? I dunno I just seem to generally do better in no fill than solo queueing.

Message 7 of 10 (518 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag I'd say you'd have to comparison games to get better results :3 Or maybe it's because you're forced to play with a solo mindset playing no fill so you don't have to worry/think about what your teammates are doing so you perform better? If that makes sense xD

Message 8 of 10 (509 Views)

Champion

@GH0STEDbyME  Maybe you're right, I mean I play super aggressive when I'm on my own utilising hit and run strategies heavily, so I'm not having to concern myself with the actions of anybody other than the enemy.

Plus it bypasses the Holy trinity of stupidity (drop poorly ,aim badly, fail epically) you usually witness whilst rando queuing.

Message 9 of 10 (494 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag I'm the same dw xD A solo rambo Octane but if I'm playing with the Mrs it's; "What are you doing?", "Where are you?", "Who's pushing you?". None of this playing on my own. It's just murdering the skinsuits! xD

"The Holy trinity of stupidity (drop poorly ,aim badly, fail epically) you usually witness whilst rando queuing"

This grinds my gears. And you're the one getting the hate if you play smarter xD

Message 10 of 10 (482 Views)