Re: Does Wattson's ultimate Zap grenades that have hit the floor first before Lo

by Anlbrd

Original Post

Does Wattson's ultimate Zap grenades that have hit the floor before LoS?

[ Edited ]
Champion

Today I put up my ultimate and there were a few grenades that were zooming past that didn't get zapped. The ultimate had line of sight of the grenades but they had bounced on the roof first before rolling over to my little setup.

Maybe this is a good way to use frags to counter a Wattson? By aiming them at the floor and rolling them into a room?

I have yet to test the theory but thought I would ask here to see if anyone else has witnessed this?

CAUTION would not advise with Thermite

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 1 of 4 (246 Views)

Re: Does Wattson's ultimate Zap grenades that have hit the floor first before Lo

★★★★ Pro

it depends when the enemy threw grenades.

The Alt take a couple of seconds to start doing it's thing after it's placed. it feels similar to bloodhounds alt but not as slow.

I could be wrong :/

Message 2 of 4 (227 Views)

Champion

For reference I had set up the ultimate about 10 seconds before they started pelting me with grenades.

This was on the one of the main skull town building roofs. They had thrown a frag grenade, it landed close to but not in Line of sight of the ultimate and then rolled past the ultimate in line of sight and exploded.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 3 of 4 (212 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@CabowseI'm not sure it works on LOS because you can put one actually inside a building and it will destroy grenades thrown above the roof on the outside.  Need to test this again, there's a chance they've changed something or I could be wrong.  85% sure about this though.

Message 4 of 4 (205 Views)