Does Star Wars Battlefront have anti-cheat software running?

by Velostertech

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Does Star Wars Battlefront have anti-cheat software running?

★★★ Novice

Does or will Star Wars Battlefront for PC have any anti-cheat software to ban and kick cheaters? I am getting frustrated with what I am seeing and nothing is changing. Thx

Message 1 of 6 (4,313 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Does Star Wars Battlefront have anti-cheat software running?

★★ Guide
Message 2 of 6 (4,390 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

Report them!

Check out how to do here: https://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-report-cheating/

Message 2 of 6 (4,391 Views)

★ Novice

I'm sorry, but WE REALLY NEED anti-cheat software in the server. 

Message 3 of 6 (4,097 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ive spent so far 3 "sessions" searching for and joining a MP game.    Every time I immediately was greeted with hackers.    I actually know exactly how the hacking works as I've seen it in other games so there is no question as to what is going on.     I am not going to play a game that someone can use an aimbot and simply press the mouse button to kill me while at the same time I have to start pushing my mouse to get the reticule over that person.   

This happened all 3 times and each time it was a waste of about 30 minutes of my life trying to "play" this game.  

Acting like this is some rare occurrence and they should be 'reported' is ridiculous.  

Message 4 of 6 (4,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree in 100 % what people said above , anticheat software should just instantly and automaticly  kick off and blocked all dirthy players who are destroying the matches and fun of playing 4

the others , that is not right and should be stopped 

Message 5 of 6 (3,554 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Every once in a while I go back to SWBF and every match is full of hackers.  This has happened 10/10 times now.  It's too bad, I'd love to be able play Walker Assault a lot more.  I miss the big Hoth map and the big Sullust map in particular.

Message 6 of 6 (3,360 Views)