Does NFS heat have Quick race?

by RiasatSalminSami

Original Post

Does NFS heat have Quick race?

★ Apprentice

Quick race like the good old games where I can select any car and any track and just play peacefully instead of managing cars and money on career mode? Or did EA abandon quick race forever? I only play quick race, so I need to know if this game has one.

Message 1 of 7 (2,535 Views)

Re: Does NFS heat have Quick race?

★★ Expert

@RiasatSalminSami 

So far from what I have seen the answer is NO. 

If you like the answer then kindly credit me with the Solution and give me XP for my answer kindly. 

Have a blessed day. ☑️😁

Message 2 of 7 (2,475 Views)

★ Apprentice

If this is the case, then what a waste. Guess I'm skipping this one too then.

Message 3 of 7 (2,453 Views)

★★ Expert

@RiasatSalminSami 

Yeah, I can fully understand your choice to bail out on this game.

However, just keep an eye to any changes after the game is released this option might get added then again it might not.

It's all up to Ghost Studios and what they want to add or not add. 

Take care and XP me and solution credit me, kindly, please. 

Have a great weekend.

Message 4 of 7 (2,445 Views)

★★★ Pro
@RiasatSalminSami I higly doubt that man, since this game is built around the storymode. And it is after all a open world, it was better in the past when we had closed tracks. Instead of free roam racing, then quick race mode made much more sense. That is also the reason why we dont have split screen anymore, but yeah i agree its a shame how the series have went down. The last 10 years thats why i hope this game flops hell.
Message 5 of 7 (2,415 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 If didn't count Shift series,HP2010 was the last to have so-called closed tracks.But that was a P2P racer not a full circuit.Split Screen was gone for maybe online gamers are way more than split screen players.Yes I agree EA doesnt respect classic NFS and its fans.Yes I agree I also wants Heat to flops hard enough to kill NFS.But judging by current main NFS fanbase it's hard to let a Blackbox ultramix flops.However if it does flop,fans like you and me may will see classic style return after years to save this dying series.
Message 6 of 7 (2,409 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, it seems that way. Still it's not like quick race in open world is impossible. We had them in NFS Most Wanted, Carbon, Undercover.

Yeah and I hate this open world type tracks. Last NFS game I truly enjoyed was NFS Hot Pursuit 2 because that game had good cars and had different tracks instead of one single open world where most of the tracks look same.

I've pretty much lost faith in NFS games and the last game I actually bought was NFS Shift. This is also the reason I skipped Forza Horizon 3 and 4 since I heard those games don't have any mode equivalent to quick race. Welp, it can't be helped. I'll have to play NFS 2 instead.

Message 7 of 7 (2,396 Views)