Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Does EA or Bioware have their own show?

by Atroxcasus

Original Post

Does EA or Bioware have their own show?

★ Guide

I feel like I'm on a terrible tv show where my house is all wired up and EA is broadcasting my rants and rages.

I tell myself "Suck it up and run nothing but GM2 until you feel more capable instead of running back to GM1."

6 of 6 times now I have loaded into a standard mission in GM2 where I am the only player. Well, one time there was one other player, but still.

Ever feel like they are watching and just waiting to see our reactions to frustrating game play?

Message 1 of 4 (133 Views)

★ Expert

Today on my first GM2 Legendary Contract I loaded into an empty instance and had to solo it.

First time that has ever happened, and I did my other two contracts back to back with full squads.

Message 2 of 4 (117 Views)

★★ Expert

@Daethena wrote:

Today on my first GM2 Legendary Contract I loaded into an empty instance and had to solo it.

First time that has ever happened, and I did my other two contracts back to back with full squads.

I have had that happen once or twice, I just waited a little while and others joined.

Message 3 of 4 (109 Views)

★ Guide

Each time it happened to me, I kept trying to at least clear the goals but after so many re-spawns and nobody joining I bailed. It was definitely weird to sit there and go to the mission location and realize nobody's coming to help. Frown

Message 4 of 4 (97 Views)
Twitter Stream