Does AT grenade pistol not longer instant kill infantry ?

by Roadmay

Original Post

Does AT grenade pistol not longer instant kill infantry ?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Well , I was holding an AT grenade pistol and chasing a tank to a corner , there was a enemy soldier suddenly show up on my face when I turned around the corner . The pistol grenade is all what I got , so I shot the AT grenade on his body directly , but it looks like only dealt about 61 damages .Disappointed

Message 1 of 7 (542 Views)

Re: Does AT grenade pistol not longer instant kill infantry ?

They nerfed it to oblivion a few patches ago; it rarely even destroys walls/roofs now.

Hopefully it gets better after the 6.2 ttk tweaks

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 7 (519 Views)

Hello @Roadmay

AT pistol is now 2 hit kill gadget.. New M1A1 Bazooka is great for destroying tank, walls, and infantry.

Also PIAT is great but Support is a bit poor if you want destroy tanks.. AT Mines are not a big deal on some maps for Support..
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 7 (497 Views)

★★★ Guide

@TTZ_Dipsy wrote:

They nerfed it to oblivion a few patches ago; it rarely even destroys walls/roofs now.

So this will explain why it break the wall so hard nowday . Sometime I just think it can remove the light cover before enemy but nothing happen lol .

@WindowsManTv_CZE wrote:
Hello @Roadmay

AT pistol is now 2 hit kill gadget.. New M1A1 Bazooka is great for destroying tank, walls, and infantry.

Also PIAT is great but Support is a bit poor if you want destroy tanks.. AT Mines are not a big deal on some maps for Support..

Come on , bazook and PIAT is assault class only .

Message 4 of 7 (482 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Roadmay Yes, should get more damage for infantry.
Message 5 of 7 (478 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Pfft who uses any of those fancy things to take out walls/doors....do it like a real madman/madwoman! Throw a grenade at a door, once it's weak take out your ammo crate and yeet that badboy through it, go in guns blazing and come out like a champion!
Message 6 of 7 (450 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Real_Noobalishus wrote:
Pfft who uses any of those fancy things to take out walls/doors....do it like a real madman/madwoman! Throw a grenade at a door, once it's weak take out your ammo crate and yeet that badboy through it, go in guns blazing and come out like a champion!

Of course I'm a madman . Cool

It is a grenade on a grenade launcher , you can shoot it from a safe position , but the truth is I am really like to made a hole in the wall since in Bad Company 2 , and I feel my accuracy of grenade launcher is higher than my guns' . Anyway it is a tactical move , you take out the wall to make disadvantage to your enemies . For example , you may charge with your teammates into an object which is suround by buildings from open field , it will helps when you know the number of your guys is overwhelm the enemy . And you don't  really need to enter the building from the hole you made , you could look one way and row another (hope they don't use headphone) .

By the way , I notice the Panzerfaust can't take out the wall by one shot too .

Message 7 of 7 (412 Views)