Re: Do yourself a favor and quit if they are low level or low kill stats !

by Silz616

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

The last 2 games I have just had, it's been the highest kill rank player who has run off on his own after hoovering up loot to take on a squad, instantly killed and instantly leave.

Put the snobbery and ego's to ones side children.

I blame streamers for much of this mentality. If it doesn't go you way, quit. Play like a * dropping at the same place over and over to pad your kill score, plus kills are far easier early game (no armour and poor players, that all want to drop at skulls because they#ve watched some streamer do it).

Streamers mentality of "screw your random squad". Then you find them playing with the best players in a pre made squad running over randoms and taking the * out of them. Nice example for the community. But if anybody dare kill them "QUIT".

Message 61 of 69 (759 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Mast3rMirror I am pretty hopeless at Apex, but play with mates and family used to be a reasonable gamer just got old, now in my forties and I just can't compete with eye hand coordination speed annoying for everyone.So not offended if players ditch me.
Message 62 of 69 (649 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Kilmeran How dare you putting real life responsibilities first? Unacceptable, just fake a disability for welfare, some gamers and streamers do that too.

BTW you sound familiar, have you been on the DBD forum?
Message 63 of 69 (626 Views)

★★★ Novice

why don’t you do everyone else a favour and quit playing the game entirely. 

Message 64 of 69 (519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Best Moments of People getting Destroyed! http://furtelec.com/1X3V 

Message 65 of 69 (494 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You have been gifted the Necromancer Badge lol.

Message 66 of 69 (474 Views)

★★★ Expert

I abandon games all the time.

If I'm playing with friends, I won't do it.  But abandoning even a ranked game is regularly and often a good idea.  

First of all, taking a 10 minute break is better than the alternative of staying in game, most of the time, not just for me but for my team.  I've led hunting teams away from my peers who would have been killed, then been downed, then abandoned games so they wouldn't try and come for me.  Otherwise it would have been a team wipe.  Besides, that's on a good day.  The team play, I've learned, is so bad, that you're better off playing this game solo, and then seeing if people act like a team.  Usually not, so usually abandoning a game is just a time saver.

It really has nothing to do with stats or low kills.  Low kills is kind of a, sorry, dumb measure of whether someone can play well.  So is their level, given that a lot of good players smurf.

Anyway, abandon regularly and often, to say again.  The break is worth it.

Message 67 of 69 (466 Views)

★★ Expert
@Mast3rMirror Some of my best wins was when I dropped solo and my two randoms dropped elsewhere together. Then in the middle of a match we reconnected and won.
Message 68 of 69 (431 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone,

This is a pretty old thread that sat dormant for quite some time. I'm going to go ahead and lock it to prevent further necro-posting. 

If you have any thoughts you'd like to share about Apex Legends, or if you need some help please create a new thread, and we can take a look. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 69 of 69 (392 Views)