Re: Do yourself a favor and quit if they are low level or low kill stats !

by GoldyIsHere

Original Post

★ Guide

This is why I now leave if any teammates are under 30...just dropped and I'm switching a Mozzy out for a devotion...my teammate proceeds to snag the devotion...I drop the turbo charger and ping it...he just runs off into the distance...instant see ya later

Message 51 of 69 (651 Views)

★ Guide
"I really don't know how can someone is level 15-25 and yet able to get even 1 kill."

It kinda sounds like you don't even know that stats are per legend (and completely meaningless)... typical high kill count scrub that uses one legend, always hot drops and relies on RNG to get kills instead of skill...
Message 52 of 69 (641 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Mean while I'm playing through the game and helping low levels to win and having the time of my life. This scrub is ruining the game for himself and 2 others because he believes he is a special snowflake. 

This thread and the attitudes herein are proof we need a time out system for people who quit mid or on load in screen. 5 or 10 minutes.

There is no real argument against it. If you have to leave for food it won't affect you. 

Another great idea I saw In  another thread would be a karma system where the snowflake gets teamed up with other quitters then they can all ruin each other's game. If you quit you get -10 karma and you can give players 1 karma for well played at the end of a game. That way negative karma players can all be teamed up for a toxic team.

Another answer could be to give players who quit out a special  skin for the next game.put them in a chicken outfit where every time they get shot feathers fly out and whoever kills them gets a bonus. That would rock so much!

Message 53 of 69 (619 Views)

★★★ Novice
but still youre not that good, im not a high level but i always want to make a good team play with every team that i played. its a good experience to play with everyone.
Message 54 of 69 (618 Views)

★ Guide

You had to start somewhere, correct Mast?  Yet you have the audacity to throw other people under the bridge?!  The only thing I see is selfishness, negativity, and greed.  The want to win at all costs.  How about this one Mast?  Get yourself a full group, you want to play with, and win that way.  You're bringing nothing but negativity to the table.  I want nothing but more positivity, none of this childish greed.

Go find yourself a group and stop disrespecting everyone else.

Mast3rMirror

Message 55 of 69 (599 Views)

★ Guide

So if I pick a legend I have not used yet, change my level badge to say some else, you gonna leave then? These kids that leave before the match starts need a punishment! Maybe an hour ban everytime they leave!

Message 56 of 69 (591 Views)

★ Apprentice

They really don’t,,,, they don’t care if they win or lose. 

Had another bad experience with a low level pathfinder where I had to carry,I was stomping, 9 kills and 1000+ damage on my back, killed the champion squad, killleader. while he had a whopping 50 damage overall. Respawned him, revived him, MULTIPLE times. Dude doesnt even know where the sprint button was, but apparently he can spam red ping all over the place giving me a panic attack. At the end, I ended up going down to the last squads teammembers,

I thought, “maybe he learned something, maybe he’ll use his ult and make a play” nope. he just casually walks out of the building into a peacekeeper. Like....did you even try? I feel like from his perspective though- he was barely playing the game. I was taking us from fight to fight, and he was spending a majority of them in a corner, bleeding out. Or spectating me, for the respawn. (Twice). I don’t blame new players for wanting to just loot the whole game when they don’t even know how to push enemies, sprint , or use their abilities. Dude didn’t even pick up half the items I pinged. Just so annoying. 

Message 57 of 69 (574 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I won my 1st game before I got to lvl10. I did have kills and a revive in that game. Most of my wins are with lower lvl teammates. I almost never win a game when all my teammates are lvl100+. They just go some bunker and die.

P.S. I started showing my lvl when i got to 100, but it feels like my teammates expect way too much from me just looking at my lvl and kills, so I guess I'll hide it all again and appear "noob" on my stats - works better.

Message 58 of 69 (549 Views)

★ Guide

There won’t be rank based match making, defeats the purpose of BRs. I used to want it too but when you think of what that will cause it kinda ruins the game.

Message 59 of 69 (513 Views)

★★ Apprentice

bro, you sounds like total toxic and *

remember even you start from bottom too, when people complain about cheater , you complain someone who trying their best to learn and play fair

shame on you

Message 60 of 69 (504 Views)