Re: Do yourself a favor and quit if they are low level or low kill stats !

by BjnorForGreatnes

Original Post

★★ Guide

@Mast3rMirror wrote:

in my games if I do stay with low levels I don't even bother to stay with them. I just do what I need to do and don't care if they die or do anything . they are dead weight and this how you should treat them .

It's this mentality, this ridiculously childish mentality that turns fun, accessable games in to a toxic whinefest that drives people away from it and eventually kills it entirely. There is absoloutely no need for it. You're childish and selfish and you should go and play what all of the childish and selfish people play, Fortnite and PubG.

I know what kind of person you are. You'll run and leave people to die like a little coward and then whine and moan about garbage teammates if they do the same to you. A double-standard dealing, mentally incapable child who doesn't understand the concept of proper team play. IF you see somebody new then help them, if you see somebody struggling then help them. IF you're sick of seeing "noobs" in your team then help those noobs get better instead of running away like a little child.

Message 41 of 69 (577 Views)

★★★ Novice

I usually just do DUOS with my buddy if we have a low ranked lol. We straight up tell them; Hey you are on your own. We don't want you to slow us down.

Message 42 of 69 (576 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

How about you and your buddy take the high way to some other BR then and take your toxicity there? As much, as I hate the current matchmaking, this is a straight a-hole thing to do to anyone, especially if its completely uncalled for. Dont care how good of a player you are -- if you are acting like garbage, you are garbage.

Message 43 of 69 (568 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I wouldn't listen to this nerd. People have played other shooters before they played Apex. Hell some people even played the tutorial before they played the main queue. And SOME people like to play one or tow characters far more than the others, but still play their low stat characters from time to time.

If you're on that short of a fuse about stats then it's probably not just stats. You should just uninstall. All the better for my own queueing experience.

Me on the otherhand? More often than not I will try and see how well I can do no matter how bad of a hand I'm dealt. You don't get good/stay good/show that you're good by having better teammates than your opponent. More than fighting on fair ground, fighting against stacked odds will often make for the most memoriable experiences. Solo queueing with high expectations is madness. Not that you have to roll solo either. Tryhards don't have to push their tryhard attitude onto everyone else. It's just that little bit more amusing because BRs generally aren't considered suitable as esports. Tournaments only come around because the game has an audience, and they're closed off to only the best or most popular i.e. not you.

Message 44 of 69 (564 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Zero matchmaking in the game. Wouldn't be such an issue if it wasn't a teamplay game where you are forced with other players, that seems to be the route they want to continue down since I don't think we are getting solo play.

Respawn should address that issue give us a better matchmaking system or give solos. I will not be playing out the majority of games where I'm qued with 2 lvl 1 players.

Message 45 of 69 (533 Views)

★ Apprentice
I’ve just started dropping solo when I see this. They either land with me and get carried or land somewhere far away and Loot then die. Although if a low level chooses my legend I’ll jsut straight up leave. Can’t stand playing the match with a wraith that spends 20 minutes looting
Message 46 of 69 (488 Views)

★ Guide

@Mast3rMirror wrote:
i am just coming to check and I want to say that many of you are only focusing on the 1st part I said . none of you bother to read the very last part of my post . I suggest reading it . my post is mostly directed to the dev at this point . I hope they do something about it .

oh he still alive! hit him! :P

Message 47 of 69 (484 Views)

★★ Guide

@hentaiplayzooo Sure you carry them. Most people I've had in my games who did that die before the first ring starts moving.

Message 48 of 69 (482 Views)

★ Apprentice

I do thank for wonderingStandard smile

Message 49 of 69 (480 Views)

★ Apprentice

just Had the worst experience with a low level gib,,,, landed on top of me, the. proceeded to go down cause he tried taking my loot and got nothing, I knock 2 guys ,revive him, he goes to finish them and starts looting out in the open (airbase) then I knock someone else and our other teammate knocks someone. Then we both go down, and the gib is still looting. Dies. 0 damage dealt. Like,,,, how braindead are some players??? 

Message 50 of 69 (467 Views)