Re: Do yourself a favor and quit if they are low level or low kill stats !

by CassianElias

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@omgwtfgg503 

Don’t bring my race car into this not cool you can have a nice car without being the op lol

Message 31 of 69 (598 Views)

One of the most toxic, disgusting posts I have ever seen on a game forum. Unreal
Message 32 of 69 (575 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Completely agree OP.

There is no reason to play out those games, you're carrying dead weight and people who are playing Loot simulator instead of Apex.

Message 33 of 69 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Stats doesn't mean jack *, that's true, but i had a lot games, where me, as a high level player get group with lvl 1 and 2 players. Now not every low level player is the same. Some have a lot of experience from other BR games and FPS games in general and quickly pick up on game mechanics etc. Some try and communicate properly and do their best despite the little experience they have, which is awesome and commendable... but when you get level 1 and 2 players who sit in the middle of the zone staring at eachother guns, test fire different weapons into the walls, ping the ground infront of them with an enemy ping, can't climb over a building and go down to the first bullets the graces them. Well yeah... its a frustating experience  to have, as someone who is already lvl 90.

Do I mean by this i am some amazing player? No. I am avarage or just above I guess, but it will be nice to play more often with players in my own skill bracket. By that I also mean, i certainly dont enjoy when i have to play against guys with 8k kills either.

The hard truth is.. almost nobody really cares to spend the time they have to play video games to teach people they dont know and will probably never ever meet again. I certainly don't expect it when I queue up in random groups and I certainly dont have neither the energy nor the desire to do it for others. Sorry, but that's how it is and how it will always be in pug groups in every game ever.

Do I agree with OP? Certainly not. His logic is, as flowed as it can be and I never will leave a game or separate from my team, just because they are low lvl or will low game stats. But many i am sure will have much better experience if some sort of matchmaking is introduced, because at the moment seemingly there is none.

Message 34 of 69 (533 Views)

★★ Guide

@BoaFang7 I've had better games with low level players who stayed with the team than with high level players who ran off alone to get instantly killed by a whole squad. Weird, huh?

Message 35 of 69 (518 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

IM a pretty new player still learning everything and im super happy to see this thread turn into everyone flaming the OP. The OPs attitude ruins * for new players, leaving the game straight away and leaving new players solo because they dont want to lose. I mean really whats the worst thing that could happen with a new player in your squad? you die during that match and dont win. Sounds like every other match you play where you dont win. But the OPs talking like hes got 100% win rate 

Message 36 of 69 (511 Views)

★★★ Guide

This is such a toxic thread... seriously, i feel ashamed for you being so toxic and making this thread.

Message 37 of 69 (503 Views)

★★★ Novice
You are whats wrong with online multiplayer games today. I know its not real. But i must say in real life you dont have choice with who you will go to war, but what is important is you are not alone. I waitng for solo mode just becuse noobs like you who jumping alone and dying in first 2 minutes then blame the team. Cancer
Message 38 of 69 (499 Views)

★★ Guide

I really hope they let us choose if we want to play ranked/with matchmaking or not, i enjoy playing with new people.

Makes me try harder to get a win for them Standard smile

Message 39 of 69 (497 Views)

★ Guide
i am just coming to check and I want to say that many of you are only focusing on the 1st part I said . none of you bother to read the very last part of my post . I suggest reading it . my post is mostly directed to the dev at this point . I hope they do something about it .
Message 40 of 69 (476 Views)