Re: Do yourself a favor and quit if they are low level or low kill stats !

by IronWolf9k_YT

Original Post

Do yourself a favor and quit if they are low level or low kill stats !

★ Guide

I am just going to say this brutal truth . I don't care how anyone takes it . 

if you are close to level 100 and you already won a lot of games and have decent stats and understanding of the game . Then do yourself a favor and insta quit a game if low level or level stats people in your game.

fact of the matter those people have 0 understanding of how game works . most of them will try to loot for rest of the game. 

They will slow you down . they will die in the most bizzare way. don't save them , don't help them. you will just die with them. you cannot win with them unless the other team consists of same low skill people . 

I really don't know how can someone is level 15-25 and yet able to get even 1 kill. 

there is no point at even trying unless you want to do charity and teach those people how to play . when you do tell them they will joke at your face tell you are you a pro lol . 

in my games if I do stay with low levels I don't even bother to stay with them. I just do what I need to do and don't care if they die or do anything . they are dead weight and this how you should treat them .

There is nothing worse knowing for a fact that guy next to you cannot even hit a standing still target . 

I am not here to make you feel good about yourself . 

in fact I am here to tell the dev you just making my experience worse and experience of those new and bad players worse by not introducing a ranking system . 

peace out going into the game to kill some noobs ! 

Message 1 of 69 (9,502 Views)

★★ Guide

You do know that you won't be able to kill noobs anymore once they introduce a ranking system, right? 

And you do know that with an attitude like yours, many actually good players will consider YOU the dead weight if you're in their team, right?

Message 2 of 69 (9,489 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah don't you dare try to help people just starting out! Don't you dare support new players that will undoubtedly support this game and possibly pour money into it so that you'll actually HAVE a game to play. Don't you dare ever start a new game because your going to be low level trash! 

How could you DARE start playing Apex Legends after it's only been out a month and be a noob! What do you have a life or something?! Pft what a nerd! You should only be sitting at home becoming a god at aiming! Forget your job/kids/school, just sit at home and no life it! But at the same time you can't no life it because now everyone is dodging games.

Just remember my guy, level has nothing to do with being good. ADR is a more important stat to check for, being high level could just mean you sat in a lot of games over and over, you get WAY more exp from living longer than actually killing players.

But hey if your happy dodging games cause your selfish af on a new game that's just over a month old expecting everyone to be good, then by all means enjoy Standard smile Not sure why you don't have a squad lined up already that seems shocking! (not really your toxic) 

Message 3 of 69 (9,483 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Win games regularly with people under lvl 10 but God’s like you make me laugh constantly crying they put me with low lvl players honestly can’t wait for ranked based matchmaking I do not enjoy killing noobs but it is more fun to kill noobs when you are trying to help someone learn the game

the best part about 90 percent of these people crying is they only have decent stats with wraith and they all brag about how great they are but can’t even average 2 kills a game without her

Message 4 of 69 (9,469 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Mast3rMirror  I think idd rather take my chances with a level 1 that has 0 kills then you

I just checked your stats on ApexTab and for someone with at least 311 games played and 365 kills, its most likely double games played, you are shooting yourself in the foot here, but I digress you would most likely miss anyways.

If a new player follows and plays the game and helps out, they are an asset to me and my team and we might actually win this, you with that arrogant attitude are not.

Everyone started this game from level 1, me, you, everyone and for some it is their first FPS games, I do not see anything wrong with that, maybe the new guy is a god, or maybe he will do that 1 damage that saves your life.

I can't wait for solo's, so you can go play that and I won't have people like you in my team anymore.

Message 5 of 69 (9,429 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @Mast3rMirror 

If you join a public server on your own you know that you may be placed in a squad with a diverse range of players.

If you wish to play with other players of a similar level then you must make friends with those players in order to guarantee that they are in your team.

Visit the Find a Squad part of the forums where you can start building your team.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Find-a-Squad/ct-p/apex-legends-squad-en

I hope you find a team soon!

Message 6 of 69 (9,419 Views)

★ Guide

Lol people like you are the ones who break off from the team then cry about where's my team because you were killed by some squad when you landed solo. I never leave when I get teamed with low levels. Most I've played with try harder than the type of try hard you are.  

Message 7 of 69 (9,403 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Didnt you start at level 1 at one point??? Yeah I thought so.... you sound like the noob you are accusing here in this post. I am level 93 and just last night I got grouped with a level 5 and a level 9. Few a hot second I had your thought "oh boy here we go". Won that match with 4 kills coming from the randos to help out. My point... dont lump all new players into your stereo type and post this toxic post. Every game.... every match... and every team mate is a diffferent experience. And for gods sake dont quit every match cause you see a low level player... you were new at one point... do what I do and instead of flaming them... help them... make sure they learn something in there one match with you... The more experienced player. 

Message 8 of 69 (9,383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

You're uncomfortable because you're not good enough to carry on your own. That's why you only want experienced people who can carry you. This attitude is so pathetic...

Killing statistics are not global. You can't decide his experience by looking at the number of killings of a single legend. The same goes for level. Most people are playing with the new account after reaching level 100...

Anyway... You don't need to hit him any more. He must be dead by now :D Let's bury his post into the dark depths of the forum.

Message 9 of 69 (9,338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@VisualfEX See, unfortunately I've been seeing the OP's attitude a little too much at places like Reddit and especially in the game. I installed the game on launch day and only got to play a few hours. Over the month it's been out, due to work, I've only managed to log 15 hours into Apex so far. So, I am very low level with no kills yet. I'm still very new at the game. But, that's life, and real-life responsibilities have to come first.

Apex is also not my only game to play.

Playing as a Solo queuing player, the few times the past week I have played, have been atrocious. I'm popped in with higher level people that don't want to revive me (but have revived their fellow high-level player, so likely a Duo), screamed at for being low level to the point that I just turn down the incoming voice volume in settings and only use the ping system now, and so forth.

I'm not new at online gaming, I'm 46 years old and have been online consistently since 1999 and EQ1. But the sheer amount of toxicity I now get in Apex, just for being low level a month after launch, has really made me not login to play anymore nor spend money on the game. And it isn't a matter of needing a thick skin. I've been an author for over 25 years, I have a thick skin. The toxicity doesn't personally upset me, insult me, or offend me. It's just the fact that the crap completely destroys any enjoyment in the game. I mean, why deal with it, when I can just fire-up Overwatch, Paladins, or Realm Royale and not have to deal with it anywhere near the degree as here in Apex?

Message 10 of 69 (9,235 Views)