Re: Do your stats still record if you disconnect?

by Celeritar

Original Post

Do your stats still record if you disconnect?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I still get lag and random disconnects with this game, hoping they fix it soon, it is absolutely brutal to get disconnected when you're at 3 squads left and you have an advantage in a gunfight, only for you to just disappear and leave your team to an unknown fate. But often when this happens late in the game, I am at a high number of kills. Was wondering if I DC do those stats still get recorded in my profile or is my hard work just gone? I know it's ultimately meaningless, but without a ranked ELO system or any serious stats tracking, the best metric I can think of to use is Kills:Games Played ratio, so it sucks if I have a 10+ kill game, then DC and it gets erased.

Message 1 of 5 (901 Views)

Community Manager

If you are having connection issues @low_tier_squid then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (877 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I did all those steps a while ago and unfortunately it did not fix any of the issues.

Message 3 of 5 (847 Views)

Community Manager

Do you have your UO Trace @low_tier_squid so that I can take a look at it for you?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (818 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Any word on if stats are in fact recorded if you disconnect?

Message 5 of 5 (810 Views)