Do you think that the Unicorn Chomper should be able to be bought as an upgrade

by SWfanboy50

Original Post

Re: Do you think that the Unicorn Chomper should be able to be bought as an upg

★ Novice

No I do t think they should, it’s not fair to the people who actually worked to get it, people had plenty of time to get to max rank in the first game, there’s no reason they should let people buy it ever, and it’s very unlikely they will, they’ve stated in the past, if it ever came to that, they would make getting it harder then the first time around, so then putting it in the shop is not happening.

Message 11 of 12 (200 Views)

Re: Do you think that the Unicorn Chomper should be able to be bought as an upg

★ Guide

Folks it's just a video game, and developers literally give out exclusive items with certain pre-orders all the time and make them available as DLC later for everyone. It ticks off exactly two people on planet earth, and then they get over it.

Sticking with player loyalty is completely acceptable, but due to the fact of the Unicorn being unlockable (only) for a specified amount of time, there would be literally no problem whatsoever in making him unlockable through a SECONDARY means -- with that secondary means specifically requiring the player to reach MAXIMUM RANK in Garden Warfare 2.

Reaching max rank in Garden Warfare 2, mind you, absolutely requires the player to complete the trials of the Gnomus and unlock each of the two (extremely secret) characters through that gameplay mode -- which can literally take months for some players. All of the other Legendary's can also take months to unlock through the card packs.

Having a secondary way to obtain the character is completely rational and I won't be commenting in any of the other threads. Either it happens or it doesn't; I'm fine with whatever. But it's not that big of a deal for him to be given out to players who got max rank on GW2. She he be purchasable as DLC for 10 bucks? Probably not, but even that wouldn't be horrible.

Message 12 of 12 (176 Views)