Re: 🤔Do you think so as well? Discussion about S6.

by divit2019

Original Post

🤔Do you think so as well? Discussion about S6.

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

截屏2021-09-12 下午5.19.18.png

🔥Season 5 for me is quite a nice season. But for sure there are a lot of things we can do better in Season 6 and also they are easy to be done. According to these active players on Reddit NBALM forum, more than 75% of them would like to see each one of options above next year. Among all options, the lineups settings got the most votes because it is obvious the most important thing for most players. By having 5 or 6 lineups to build and grind from day 1, the ballers can have more things to do and to enjoy. Meantime, 5 lineups = 50 cards to make or to sell for EA as well, which is much better case than what we have now for both all. I have to say the lineups settings are the key 🔑for season 6.

In terms of possible masters in SD, PVP, LVL and season masters, they are very welcome for sure. And everything good does not have to affect the store contents with good management of different overall curves. However, I also would like to say that what comes inconsistent and irrelevant does not have to make at all, if not removed or in a way converted to be consistent and relevant in time.

Thanks again for this consistent and relevant group of ballers. You are always there when i need your opinions the most. 👏

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 1 of 5 (481 Views)

★ Guide
@PandaHunterG Bro I really loved how you summed up all of our concerns in short and brief. But I bet ya not a single thing is going to get considered by EA. You know it. I know it. The others know it too.
Message 2 of 5 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

We will see. This post should have reached out to the related team. If they like this idea, we will get them.

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 3 of 5 (432 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I've started playing the game in season 4 so I can only compare this and last season.

Season 5 is by far worse. Limited time events need way too much stamina to play. Even if you decide to spend that much stamina you can't complete sets unless you purchase tokens etc by spending money.

In Leagues opponent's lower OVR gets boosted so that their AI compete the same with higher OVR.

Leagues should have an exclamation mark at the home screen.

This Date system sucks.

Monthly Master campaign sucks too.

Items limit number is 1400 and I currently have over 6500 unclaimed items.

The only things that are worth from Live Today map are Coin blitz and XP blitz events. And they are not worth as much as at the beginning of season 5 when you could play them 10 times per day with stamina and now you can play them three times with Live Today emblems.

Shot meter sucks. I have lost many times the Coin blitz event even if I had all my shots perfectly timed.

Showdown sucks. If you play with a bit worse, same or better OVR opponent you know that you'll never going to win.

The only features that work perfect are Seasons and Arena. But the overall experience of the game is boring so I don't play Arena, that I was doing so last season. I'm ranked as a Champion but the game is so bad so I can't be very helpful to others if I can't play all features of the game.

From season 6 should be permanent Lockdown, Street and Sharpshooter Lineups. Also permanent should be season 4 boosts and boost items that were crystal clear how they are useful.

Bring back and make permanent season 4 Lineups design/layout. It looked great, it worked fine, there was no need to destroy it.

If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 4 of 5 (412 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for all the feedback everyone. Passed it along to the team! 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (356 Views)