Do you play with mercy?

by Ouitragoon

Original Post

Do you play with mercy?

★★ Apprentice

It is just my little curiosity. Mostly you should fight against the opponents with similar levels to you. However, many times you might be matched with much lower level than you, e.g. you are level 40+ and your opponent is level 20-. My question is "do you play with this type of opponents with mercy?". For instance, using fewer legendary cards, do not attack or attack less if possible.

You might be able to win some players in turn 3-4. But would you like to spare their lives for longer games?

Message 1 of 6 (464 Views)

Re: Do you play with mercy?

★★ Pro

I sometimes prolong a game for my own enjoyment. That's about it.

Message 2 of 6 (461 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If I'm on casual, I'm probably playing for the ticket boost, and if I'm playing ranked, I'm sub rank 50. Either way, I don't change my play style to compensate for the game's less-than-ideal matching system.

Message 3 of 6 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I concede most of the times I face a player 2 leagues (or more) below me while playing ranked. I think that's fair.

When playing casual is a little bit more interesting. I only concede when I'm facing a REEEALLY low league player (Wood - Silver) AND that player faced me until the end.

This means that if I have a clear lethal on the board and my opponent just accepts his death instead of ragequitting or conceding, I concede before I kill him. 

It's like, my own way of saying: "Good battle my friend. I know it was rough, but I admire your strenght. You deserve wining more than I do."

Message 4 of 6 (431 Views)

★★ Guide

When I face players that belong to the Wood League, I always concede when I'm about to win.

Message 5 of 6 (415 Views)

★★★ Guide

In all honesty, I usually don't even take notice of an opponent's rank.

Message 6 of 6 (407 Views)