Re: Do you ever have a third party save your squad?

by maximas1986

Original Post

Do you ever have a third party save your squad?

For as much as hate as third partying gets, I've had it come in clutch for my squad. Just had a match, got snuck up on by an enemy squad. I got knocked almost instantly, started crawling away... Teammates engaged the fight long enough for a third party to show up. I had managed to make it into a building, wraith on my squad phased over pulled off a clutch revive. Healed up and went onto win the match was some seriously intense portal play. If that third party had not shown up, we would not have pulled off the win. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 8 (516 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@DarthValtrexusually my third party save the other squad from us Frown

then after we die you hear nothing but silence and people looting like the war is over the mission accomplished by killing us 

Message 2 of 8 (496 Views)

★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex mostly in Ranked, since me and my squad tend to run when we know we couldn't win the fight, sometimes when they tried to chase us, a third party came to help lmao
Message 3 of 8 (466 Views)

@bosourd yeah I'm sitting there, I don't know who that third party was but thank you!!

Message 4 of 8 (456 Views)

★★ Pro

@DarthValtrexTrue third party can turn a total loss with 0 kills into either trades with some kills and assists or at least assists/kills before you die

Mainly because the third party engages the squad that engaged you

Message 5 of 8 (444 Views)

@damsonwhufndthis I have a clip of the ending. But that third party absolutely saved my squad and the match for us. The wraith on our team was really spot on and super aware of what was happening. She knew to pull back and go for the revive instead of attempt to finish the fight. It was super clutch on her part.

Message 6 of 8 (442 Views)

★★ Pro

@DarthValtrexlol, did someone contribute with a beautiful airstrike?

Message 7 of 8 (434 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex Usually I break up fights or we kill the team in the middle of us and then the original fighting team kills me. 🤣
Message 8 of 8 (414 Views)