Re: Do some legends have better aim?

by RustedYoda

Original Post

★ Expert
@hayhor True dat. I was in one of my worst ever funks - it had been something truly ridiculous like 2 kills in 25 games (even though my average damage went up!). I had a run where every time I knocked someone the screen would instantly fill with god-aiming enemies, game after game.
Message 11 of 16 (314 Views)

Hero
@EdwardDLuffy I actually have seen this also. Some legends im able to hit quite bit more then other ones i main. Like mirage for me is soo much easier to land wingman shots. Bang also. I have been wondering this myself.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 16 (306 Views)

★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy I don't know about aim but for me their hitbox helps me a lot in gun fights. I find playing smaller characters helps me win CQC gunfights.
Message 13 of 16 (299 Views)

Champion

Well you're example is based around the r301 at mid range, a weapon with random recoil patterns.

Honestly speaking its probably nothing to do with character animations etc, and more the fact that you got a more favourable set of  recoil patterns on the kills you mentioned.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 16 (286 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Isn't your field of view different depending on height of character, like big ones the weapon is displayed higher up and smaller ones lower down?

Message 15 of 16 (271 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EdwardDLuffy maybe thats why my k/d and win ratio went up when i started playing Loba :0
Message 16 of 16 (254 Views)