Do randoms still hot drop every game in platinum

by CAGOA34

Original Post

Re: Do randoms still hot drop every game in platinum

★ Novice

The big brain play would be to drop at the west portal, load up on loot and armor and immediately rotate into estate to clean up house when everyone is low with no ammo.

Message 11 of 12 (151 Views)

Re: Do randoms still hot drop every game in platinum

★★★ Apprentice

I'm usually the random and i usually head strait to the cars because it increases your survivability by a great margin, because you can get out of lethal situations quickly before the opponents can react if your aware of enemy locations and you get the pick of the crop when it comes to loot because you can hit all the areas people don't go because of lack of loot.
Don't blame randoms, i think its the other way around. duos usually just do their own thing and ignore the random, usually their is zero plan, I have been playing a long time and not once have i heard a team mate say get lets go here and set up a trap or choke point and this is in Plat. 

Their needs to be a ready icon on the wheel that lets team mates know when your done looting, also an option that allows you to preset a load out that only lets you pick up the items you want.
Item sorting is  rather annoying. I usually carry two big shield cells, two big heath packs, 4 grenades, 200 round of ammo, twenty rounds for a shot gun, 30 rounds for a sniper..

I usually die before i can use up this stuff...I hate giving opponents resources off my corpse, Also could you have a button for removing armor ...I really hate giving baddies a fresh set of shielding off my corpse too, rather just take my shield off so it can't be used against team mates also it doesn't make sense that a completely used up and shot to pieces gets restored upon your death..
imo it should retain all the battle damage...    

Message 12 of 12 (127 Views)