Do not make duos permanent it's toxic, Has anyone else had this happen?

by BlueOnix44

Original Post

Do not make duos permanent it's toxic, Has anyone else had this happen?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Duos is a toxic mess honestly and it better not be permanent, me and my boyfriend were playing earlier and somehow people would form teams of 3 to take us out, I also saw it happening to another duo squad being taken out by a squad of 3.

a squad of 3 is much better not duos or solos neither belong in Apex tbh.

Message 1 of 26 (3,104 Views)

Re: Do not make duos permanent it's toxic, Has anyone else had this happen?

★★ Expert
@BlueOnix44 I hope this is a one time case otherwise it gives Respawn more reason to not add duos or solos perma.

I myself am OK with seeing those modes in the game but not when players decide to team in the wrong mode.
Message 2 of 26 (3,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Apex is toxic in general too one of my friends had told me that nobody wants to play with him because he's new to apex stuff like this is dumb.

Someone else playing duos also had 3 players team up on them both, I really hope they don't add it in as a permanent feature it's ruined it for me.

if it does become permanent it means players will keep abusing duos and solos and nobody wants tha.

Message 3 of 26 (3,080 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@BlueOnix44So Because you had an encounter with a teaming group, you think duos is a toxic mess and should not be permanent.
Solid logic there.

I myself really like this mode a lot more then the normal one!
Because I play with randoms much and it's a lot easier to have teamwork with a random when you play duo and not trio

Message 4 of 26 (3,078 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Vinarianwhat moronic logic is yours? a trio is better than duos and you can help your 2 teammates take out other squads.

And this proves you're probably one of them who is teaming with a random squad to take out those playing duos like me and my man, I wouldn't hold your breath for it being permanent because in a few days there's gonna be more complaints coming in.

solos was also problematic and nobody liked it

Message 5 of 26 (3,067 Views)

★★★ Expert

People have teamed in 3's also.

But is anyone saying to just delete squads because of it? Let's not go down the road of letting cheaters dictate game design.

Message 6 of 26 (3,063 Views)

★ Guide

Whats the problem...Go play 3s.

Message 7 of 26 (3,056 Views)

★★★ Expert

@BlueOnix44 wrote:

@Vinarianwhat moronic logic is yours? a trio is better than duos and you can help your 2 teammates take out other squads.

And this proves you're probably one of them who is teaming with a random squad to take out those playing duos like me and my man, I wouldn't hold your breath for it being permanent because in a few days there's gonna be more complaints coming in.

solos was also problematic and nobody liked it

Yeah, except for that issue where you're wrong about everything you said there. People loved solo's and it was the sole redeeming quality of iron crown after all the lootbox controversy and following reddit wars.

Message 8 of 26 (3,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Fingrpistols Go away you're not helping this thread at all, go spread drama elsewhere.
Message 9 of 26 (3,047 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@BlueOnix44what ? what drama he politely asked you to play quads again since your not enjoying dous xD

Message 10 of 26 (3,040 Views)