Re: Do not buy more than 11500 coins !!

by NAGAAATO

Original Post

★★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag im pretty sure i deserve something cool from them cuz they r cool too : _)
Message 31 of 40 (347 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@NAGAAATO Hey I think it's strange you think they are cool when you spent 5k and didn't get your coins, googled you bro anyone able to spend 12k on coins has to be known, all you seem to be known for is disputes with ea and hacking accusations.
Message 32 of 40 (338 Views)

★★ Guide
@CAGOA34 disputes with ea and hacking accusations ? what did u google ? what's keywords ?
Message 33 of 40 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@NAGAAATO Not going to share how to find everything about you but flags were raised my end and searched, you somehow one of the only people who know people can steal details without origin ID, you have 3 friends banned for nothing because they accounts got stole and the account stealers used aimbots to get them banned, spent 5k on coins received half... It's not rocket science to have a look.
Message 34 of 40 (300 Views)

★★ Guide
@CAGOA34 all the info u said i have posted here in ea community, nothing new ....
Message 35 of 40 (280 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@NAGAAATO I know so why were you worried?
Message 36 of 40 (276 Views)

★★ Guide
@CAGOA34 not worried, just curiosity : )
Message 37 of 40 (267 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@NAGAAATO Ok my man, honestly I just find it crazy someone can spend so much on a game, I don't understand the mindset of a human being who can be coaxed into wasting earning on a game that is free... I think EA should be ashamed you spent that money if hard earned but suppose that's how they do it nowadays preying on the weak and gambling addict's.
Message 38 of 40 (263 Views)

@NAGAAATO That's far too much money to spend unless you are earning money from the game. Tell me, as a fellow level 500, what did you manage to spend all the legend tokens on? 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 39 of 40 (238 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm going to lock this thread as it has run its course.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 40 of 40 (219 Views)