Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Do NOT nerf Storm.

by geextar

Original Post

Highlighted

Do NOT nerf Storm.

★★★★ Novice

I hear lot of people complaining about storm is to strong. 

Storm Is perfect and so extreme fun to play. 

IF there are balance problems, just boost the other javelins Wink  let us feel the power of these very advanced Exosuits. 

Message 1 of 16 (286 Views)

Re: Do NOT nerf Storm.

★★ Guide
i think the devs mention that they wont ruin the fun on your favorite build thats why the stay away from pvp for now
Message 2 of 16 (256 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I don’t think I have seen a single thread say the storm is too strong. I think it’s commonly agreed upon that the other classes should be made to feel just as strong as the storm.
Message 3 of 16 (246 Views)

★★ Apprentice
The storm is strong with certain builds and very lack luster if you go outside of some skills.. This is also true with all the other Javelins.... most people got to lvl 12, chose a new Javelin and went.. "This is crap its not good" or they chose the Storm and went .. "this is great and strong" but the problem is the starting skills of the initial Javelins, not the actual Javelins being OP.. The Storm came with a decent Move set, but i found it VERY lack luster with a lot of other skills and there really is only like 4 skills that are good (by themselves) and the rest are TRASH unless expertly combined..

This being Said i want to show you this piece of footage of an OP as hell Colossus Build:

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD5zaHby-Mc&t=5s

The Colossus build in this is BEAST and OP as hell, much more than the STORM.
Message 4 of 16 (239 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@S0KETH wrote:
The storm is strong with certain builds and very lack luster if you go outside of some skills.. 

You forgot to mention we were playing at Level 15 on an easy difficulty (yes, Hard is easy).  

Message 5 of 16 (235 Views)

★★★ Guide

@geextar 

Thankfully, I haven't heard anyone say the Storm is too strong.  It's definitely my main (though I do love the Ranger, and I haven't tried the other two yet) so I want it left alone.

But please, don't use the "n" word.  Wink

Message 6 of 16 (226 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
First time I have heard the storm is overpowered. I have seen more videos, posts, etc. claiming the storm may fall off in the late game. The storm is a glass cannon, and as such is able to output high damage but has little defense outside of its shield while hovering. A solo storm will be relatively weak if it does not have the proper support.
Message 7 of 16 (204 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Thx *. PVP shouldn’t be part of this game
Message 8 of 16 (194 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
The storm is my absolute favourite. It suits me so well as per my thread about it. I hope BioWare has more common sense than ruin the javelins or implement PVP.
Message 9 of 16 (188 Views)

★★★ Guide

I think he's well balanced. He's oriented on hovering above the battlefield for better abilities usage. At the same time, on the open air he gets targeted a lot and had a longer overheat  cooldown.

Message 10 of 16 (180 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help