Dive trails needs to be permanent, please!

by JimmiePitts

Original Post

Re: Dive trails needs to be permanent, please!

★★★★★ Expert
@BaileyTheDino3 They aren't
Message 21 of 40 (1,027 Views)

★ Novice

Well my incentive to push to Masters has gone kapoof :>

Message 22 of 40 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Skydive trails need to be permanent. It's BS that I put so much time and effort into ranked and I will only get a trail for a short time.

Message 23 of 40 (911 Views)

Re: DIVE TRAILS NEED TO BE PERMANENT PLEASE!

★★★★★ Newbie

Then what's the point for me to go the a 169ping server and play for the motivation for getting to masters to just vanish after 3 months, the dive trail is not the main goal for me in ranked it's the games and the divetrail is simply a motivation. And a trick for my brain to continue grinding. Trust me in this one people mostly grind to diamond, masters, or pred just for the dive trail but they will stick around for adrenaline filled games, winning one of these games is just a different feeling. If the dive trails continue to be temporary it degrades the countless hours spent on grinding and any person won't feel more motivated the to continue grinding anymore or play ranked at all.

Message 24 of 40 (799 Views)

★ Novice
@JimmiePitts Dive trails need to be permanent. The amount of work put in to being in the top 1% is tremendous and the reward shouldn’t be temporary.
Message 25 of 40 (640 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is dumb as hell. what about the people who didnt play the game in the beginning? all those hard hours after work, time and dedication to earn something they want, and then it gets taken away from them. THEY PUT TIME IN THE GAME THEY WILL NEVER GET BACK, for a cosmetic that YOU GUYS take away!. BS if you ask me

Message 26 of 40 (503 Views)

★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Lol, looks like Koochi has been a hater since 2020, nice!

(koochi hate comment of the day)
Message 27 of 40 (489 Views)

Champion

I agree, however I wonder how laggy the dropship would be if they had retained permanent trails from s2 to now, since 90% of most lobbies of a certain skillbracket would have one.

I guess it keeps them fairly exclusive too if you look at it subjectively.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 28 of 40 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@LOWKEYSIMPIN Why did you Frankenstein this?
Message 29 of 40 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Turning off and not keeping it permanently are two different things. It’s one thing to enable and disable to prevent a 3 man landing on you. It should be an option. If I decide to want a trail on or off. 

Message 30 of 40 (330 Views)