Disservice to members - Trivial Pursuit

by unityanxiety

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disservice to members - Trivial Pursuit

★★ Newbie

Trivial Pursuit Game

You've done a GREAT DISSERVICE to anyone who has consistently played and looked forward to playing trivial pursuit.  Yes, it WAS on the Pogo Classic as you now refer to the OLD Games and now it's GONE!.  You don't seem to appreciate the need this game addressed for your older players who may have used this to keep the brain stimulated.  All your other games are mindless, fruitless, worthless items...things it seems that take no honest knowledge, like history, arts, sports, education.  We will be dropping this gaming site soon.  You're not worth it, you've gone a wrong direction with your games. 

The fact that it's so difficult to contact anyone at EA is also an indication that you don't honestly care about the content you deliver...it's all about the money...

You have my contact information if anyone has a sincere interest in following up on this.  My monies will go elsewhere. 

Regards. 

PlayerLEA75

Message 1 of 2 (145 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disservice to members - Trivial Pursuit

Community Manager

Hey @unityanxiety thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community.

From time to time some games may be removed from EA and at this time Trivial Pursuit is no longer available. I will pass your feedback on to the team in relation to this.

Just so you know, you can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)

All Replies

Re: Disservice to members - Trivial Pursuit

Community Manager

Hey @unityanxiety thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community.

From time to time some games may be removed from EA and at this time Trivial Pursuit is no longer available. I will pass your feedback on to the team in relation to this.

Just so you know, you can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)