Disputed charges

by Se7en-Van

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disputed charges

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am a Chinese player, because yesterday I accidentally forgot to lock the machine when I surfed the Internet in the Internet cafe, which caused a lot of trouble. In China, if I did not turn over the wall, I could not contact the customer service, so I urgently need an EA mailbox so that I can communicate with you.

Message 1 of 4 (292 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [edit: email address removed]

Community Manager

Hello,

Please contact our Live-Support team as soon as possible for assistance with your account.

Click here to contact an EA Advisor via email

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (263 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Because I forgot to lock the computer screen when I went out to dinner with my friends yesterday, a friend in the Internet Cafe played with my account, which led to my APEX game account being blocked. Because I like this game very much, I recharged $300 yesterday after purchasing the founder and novice gift bags. Because my careless forgetting to lock the computer screen led to tragedy, so I hope to be able to intend. You can explain clearly that the network administrator and the store manager on my side can testify. I really hope that you can give me a chance to make up after you know something about it. Please.

Message 2 of 4 (290 Views)

Community Manager

Hello,

Please contact our Live-Support team as soon as possible for assistance with your account.

Click here to contact an EA Advisor via email

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 4 (264 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to help me.

Message 4 of 4 (212 Views)