Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Disconnect during FreePlay

by gotjf

Original Post

Disconnect during FreePlay

★★★★ Novice

First I just want to say I love Anthem, I'm playing everyday, I'm never going to give up unless it gets really crazy, but every single time I play FreePlay now, trying to get my keys Elysian keys, the game disconnects and it puts me right back at the title screen and it tells me I got disconnected from the servers it happens every time I play free play now, it actually never used to happen this much as it does now.  I looked it up and read someone  was talking about how it was an issue back when the game first came out, and was suppose to get fixed with a earlier patch,  but I feel like something happened and it just happens every time now. I guess my question is is this a known issue or other people experiencing it as frequently as me? By the way I play on PS4 pro. Internet is good and everything when it happens nobody else gets disconnected from what they're doing.

Message 1 of 3 (92 Views)

Re: Disconnect during FreePlay

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Been playing since early access and almost never had disconnects. I had my first 2 pilot error msg's in Freeplay and one disconnect similar to yours this evening.

I think the servers are a little wonky the past few days to be honest. Just the other day they had the Origin services go offline problem for a lot of people, and now the Hours Played not showing up, and displaying 0 with last time played showing as never.

It's not just you, and I'm on PC btw.

Message 2 of 3 (69 Views)

Re: Disconnect during FreePlay

★★★ Guide
Happened to me on pc, when I tried to leave free play, sent me to the desk top
Message 3 of 3 (44 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help