Disappointed at how the game is presented to the players

by DarkLanX

Original Post

Re: Disappointed at how the game is presented to the players

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@GabeTheGoofI'm not from USA, I live of 100$ each month. Almost half that amount for a shittty game, that cant even be compared to current GW2, it was a fail indeed.

Message 21 of 28 (562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Everyone forget how we were disappointed after no news on E3 and GameCon, no one even dreamed that on end of summer we'll play with mushroom and space station!

This game literally fall from the sky and despite all problems that it have it's still great and fun... for me!

I think it is worthy my 30€, and as a big fan of GW and BfN franchise I'm happy that I can contribute in to all this.

And after all I bought new PC just for this game because I couldn't resist to all hype but I did not regret it

I know, this topic is mainly for complaining, but I'm not tryng to flaming cos I feel that all off you like this game. Your reasons to be disappointed are understandable but I'm only happy that we have brand new game that intends to be great!

Message 22 of 28 (532 Views)

★ Guide
@Schattenpflanze i stand corrected. Spending half of the money you have to live on on a video game is indeed a bad decision.
Message 23 of 28 (515 Views)

★ Guide

They backed them selves into a corner with completely eliminating the whole consumables, character, emote and appearance sticker packs. Im not suggesting that they shouldn't have changed the whole sticker pack thing but there just seems to be a lot less value for your coins.

Message 24 of 28 (466 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I really hope that this game gets some post-release love, cos there are certainly some warning signs.

I try and stay up to date with gaming news, but I didn't find out about the founder's edition of this game until literally the day it was released, and I've had several friends on Live message me cos they saw me playing it, asking whether I'm playing an alpha/beta, cos they hadn't heard of it either.

The removal of a bunch of features/options is a concern too. Of course we might get those back, but it's also something that doesn't inspire confidence that EA see this is a "major release".

On the plus side, with the EA Access discount I only paid £22.50 for it and I've already had a fairly decent amount of play time out of just playing Turf Takeover, so it's not like I'll be fuming if the post-release support is bad, but it would certainly affect my decision as to whether to buy any future PVZ games or whether to get involved in any similar "founder's edition" releases that EA may put out.

Message 25 of 28 (429 Views)

★ Guide
@DarkLanX I agree they should have had at least a beta test after an alpha, and business-wise, I think they should have waited a little longer before releasing, so that when consumers see Founder’s edition, they’ll be less bugs. Now that we have this, people are leaving. Let’s just hope they come back so this game won’t die so fast. I’m sticking to this game
Message 26 of 28 (393 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@arit0824 wrote:
@DarkLanXI agree they should have had at least a beta test after an alpha, and business-wise, I think they should have waited a little longer before releasing, so that when consumers see Founder’s edition, they’ll be less bugs. Now that we have this, people are leaving. Let’s just hope they come back so this game won’t die so fast. I’m sticking to this game

Echoing my sentiments to the letter.

Message 27 of 28 (380 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The sudden arrival of Founders while we were waiting for another alpha or beta did feel like it was rushed. I don't know if it was all the leaks, like the not quite finished trailer, the alpha leaks, or what, but it was pretty quiet on the official front until this dropped on us like a bolt out of the blue.

I wish it was hyped up more. Many games are overhyped and then often fail to deliver, but BfN had very little when Founders went live. I know they state it's not a beta but it certainly feels like one; the balancing, the poor performance many have, the control/aim issues, the current state of Ops, but I'm still loving it even with those issues. The population still feels pretty solid as I can leave a match, jump into the portal again and be in a completely different match, and both were full or near it. I'm hoping it stays this way for a long time and if they fix it and support it, it has massive potential.

Message 28 of 28 (377 Views)