Re: Disappointed With All the Cheating in EA Games

by augosto35

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disappointed With All the Cheating in EA Games

★★ Newbie

I just bought the EA gamepass to play SW Battlefront 2 and BF5, both games are a blast to play, but both games are full of cheaters ruining matches. I love the games, but I won't be continuing to play them or buy future EA products unless I personally see a decrease in the cheating of your multiplayer-focused games.

I know cheating is inevitable, but I can tell by the sheer volume of cheaters that I'm encountering that cheating isn't a priority for EA, which is a shame.

Message 1 of 5 (492 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @OrlanBlue if you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (466 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @OrlanBlue if you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey dude, it is NOT enough. Why don't you have a good anti-cheat system? Why steam has, WHY DON'T YOU? I paid but I couldn't play. Why? Because of cheaters.. Because your terible anti-cheat system.. I am really angry.. Why can't you fix this problem????

Message 3 of 5 (404 Views)

★★★ Novice

yeah your anticheat system sucks! REALLY REALLY SUCKS!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY CHEATERS, BF5 Ruined cause of your lack of anti cheat, i mean if a guy goes 50-0 kd ALL HEADSHOTS and hes a lvl 4 hmmmmmmm MAYBE YOUR SYSTEM SHOULD PICK IT UP. We report and nothing, NOTHING

Message 4 of 5 (312 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @xXSpawnFatherXx please do not bump older threads like this as it can be considered spam.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (306 Views)