Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Disappearing gear

by Uniwai

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Disappearing gear

★★ Novice

Hey, I bought some gear in seasonal store today but I can't see them in the forge. Funny is some stuff (weapons) is shown but not the rest of the gear. And I looked everywhere. Does anyone have the same problem? I mean I just want my gear... Thank you. I hope someone can help.

Message 1 of 4 (1,890 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disappearing gear

Champion

Hi @Uniwai 

depending on what you bought it might be Javelin-specific gear.

If that's the case you'll only see it in the Forge if you're on that specific Javelin.

To see gear for other Javelins you will either have to check the Vault, or you will have to switch to the respective Javelin.

Hope this helps.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,880 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Hi @Uniwai 

depending on what you bought it might be Javelin-specific gear.

If that's the case you'll only see it in the Forge if you're on that specific Javelin.

To see gear for other Javelins you will either have to check the Vault, or you will have to switch to the respective Javelin.

Hope this helps.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

Message 2 of 4 (1,881 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you my friend. I haven't thought about the vault because I thought I get only gear for my javelin in use when I buy the war chests. Well good to know.

Have a nice weekend and I go to facepalm myself for a minute or so.

Bye

Message 3 of 4 (1,855 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@UniwaiIt used to be the case that when you bought any war chest it was random as to which Jav you got an item for, we asked they change that.

Now if you read the descriptions for the chests (including token purchases in FP) it should tell you if it's for Ranger, Intie, Storm or Colossus or it will state that the item will be specific for the Jav you are currently in, if the chest in question is Jav specific.

If it doesn't say what Jav it's for then the chests are random as to which Jav it will be for if it's not a universal piece. So carefully read the descriptor before purchase. 

Best wishes and stay safe.

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

Message 4 of 4 (1,790 Views)
Twitter Stream