Directly reporting someone for being boosted, does Respawn care?

by konoros1

Original Post

Directly reporting someone for being boosted, does Respawn care?

★ Novice

Hello, i have video proof of someone live streaming while being boosted, to obtain the 20 kills badge and the 4k damage badge. I was wondering if i can submit this video, alongside time stamps of the exact time when he got the badges, in order to be banned. This behaviour is incredibly annoying and destroys everyone's game experience.

The "Does Respawn care?" question is because maybe they just do ban waves and won't look into particular reports, that need someone from the team to spend like 10-15 minutes watching a video.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (246 Views)

Re: Directly reporting someone for being boosted, does Respawn care?

★ Guide
boosted ? using hack ? 3rd program? having teammate hack for you ? if it is like this then maybe he will get banned .
If he having teammate that can carry him or something like that then its not banned.
and its not ranked game mode yet so boosted someone in public game is reasonable
Message 2 of 3 (225 Views)

Re: Directly reporting someone for being boosted, does Respawn care?

★ Novice

In the video you can see how the last 3 players are playing together, but one of them is an enemy. So the boosted person will shoot their friend, let him heal, shoot again, and repeat untill he reaches 4k damage, while the 2 guys are not ressing the 3rd one on their team. It's super obvious and definately ruined the experience for at least 2 squads.

Message 3 of 3 (207 Views)