Re: Dino roar, zomblob, viral, fossilhead

by Azombioso

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
This game got boring when troller flare was doing all control removal just waiting tell they could play cornucopia. Then with the new rocket wall knight turned into the new troll just blowing everything up. Now solar flare is bad again if he just keeps alive his banana bomb stacks the deck with cards that remove stuff. It's not just the zombies that do it. I rather see zombies do card effects then the game be about getting g ahead 1 or 2 zombies then just blow up anything you play for the rest of the game
Message 11 of 19 (470 Views)

★★ Guide

I think depends what cards you get, or what hero you develop. I never had one hero as a favourite. Then, as galactic came out I started using a few more consistently. I then started favouring Wall knight and he has got me to UL twice, so I've invested in him. Now, my Wall knight is not getting the wins, he might win the occasional but not enough to rely on in rank. It can feel like a kick in the teeth from the game, when you've been collecting for a specific hero - then all of a sudden new set of cards and it all feels wasted. I'll also add to that the cards that were coming from packs were pretty shabby, only worth recycle - not because I've so many legendaries, or super rares.. but because nothing of any value was coming out of them. We all know recycle is low value, but better than nothing. 

Unless a plant can be buffed fast, or there is hard removal your game is over. Now, from that I can either play as zombie, buy cards til I get what I need to fight back, recycle half my cards to get what I need to fight back, or just forget getting UL this season and give up.

Message 12 of 19 (458 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@PRIMECUTS could we see the cards you have for that deck?  it's not particularly a bad deck, but it is very slow starting...  you have four turn 1 cards (five with your super), which 1.  makes it very hard to have a turn one play that isn't situational, and 2.  only leaves you with 2 (maybe 3, with the super) options to remove a threat from your opponent played on turn one.

perhaps there are ways to tighten the deck up a bit, i'd start by removing the sunflowers and placing other 1 cost cards with an attack value in the deck, since the environments can supply you with a stream of them.  i'd really like to see what cards you're working with, just to tighten up a strategy a bit.  anyways, post a picture of what cards you have to work with, and you'll get a ton of help from the regulars as to how you might be able to make that deck a bit better.

Message 13 of 19 (415 Views)

★ Guide
Ok the first is the deck I'm currently using and the rest are what I have....
Message 14 of 19 (397 Views)

★ Guide
Cards I have...
Message 15 of 19 (390 Views)

★ Guide
More
Message 16 of 19 (389 Views)

★ Guide
More...
Message 17 of 19 (388 Views)

★ Guide
Last
Message 18 of 19 (387 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I think, @PRIMECUTS, that your deck is SUPER late oriented. 

Screenshot_2017-11-19-23-05-22.png

This is the deck that I use when I play Solar Flare.

I like to categorize cards like this:

-Early game - 1 and 2 cost cards

-Mid game - 3 and 4

-Late 5+

This is because of a 2-1 ratio (kinda).

You can play 2 early game cards for the price of 1 mid, or 2 mid game cards for the cost of 1 late.

My deck, even that it is not perfect, has a decent win rate.

This is because I have ton of early and mid game cards, and some sun-generator cards that allows me to play my mid or late game cards earlier.

I think that your deck has too many late cards (14 cards), so you can improve it by taking some of those cards off to include more early-mid type ones.

I mean, in the end it is all a matter of personal playstyle, but I do prefer to have a solid early game than to have lots of high-cost-high-reward cards that I may never use due to aggro decks.

Message 19 of 19 (378 Views)