Differences between hip fire and aiming (with real numbers/data)

by Fr3dY2

Original Post

Differences between hip fire and aiming (with real numbers/data)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hi,

I'd like to see some table containing the accuracy differences between hip fire and aiming for all weapons.

I've read some threads and articles, but couldn't find any "data", just the personal feeling of some players.

Is there any official source to check this information?

Regards,

Message 1 of 4 (327 Views)

Re: What's the difference between hip fire and aiming?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

the closer you are to the target the more likely you are to hit him. past a far enough distance you wont hit your target more than likely. thats why you want to start far then walk in in a straight line firing. criminals do the opposite drawing near then trying to or threatening to fire.

https://youtu.be/2wFhcGbe4tQ

Message 2 of 4 (319 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thanks @gg123xyz , but I'm looking for more specific data... which weapons have similar accuracy when hipfire/aiming?

Which ones (and to what extent) not?

Message 3 of 4 (312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

think about it the difference between two point being 1 then from your end of the line you connect to the other end at the distance of 1, then why would the recoil pattern change the way the bullets travel over the distance of 1.

now if theres two recoil patterns one for hip fire one for ads then you can test aiming at a target to see which is more accurate. otherwise i think a heavy ammo gun with lots of bullets would fire more randomly than a light ammo gun with not many bullets if the fire rate is the same otherwise you have to factor in the fire rate too.

it boils down to the logic that a gun is what connects you to a target at distance past that distance its irrelevant.

Message 4 of 4 (302 Views)