Diecast model car

by E3NBF

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Diecast model car

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello,

It would be awesome if we can ordering a need for speed diecast model car customized in games.

I already asked EA support but I got no awnser :/

It's sad that they have offered a model car for edition collector, but not the car I want.

Message 1 of 11 (1,254 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Diecast model car

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

That's something that cant really be demanded. They have to choose to do that. Would it be cool? Yes. They may offer it in the future but, the only car they have as of right now is the car for the collectors edition and that was a regional edition and is only available in certain countries.

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,234 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

That's something that cant really be demanded. They have to choose to do that. Would it be cool? Yes. They may offer it in the future but, the only car they have as of right now is the car for the collectors edition and that was a regional edition and is only available in certain countries.

Message 2 of 11 (1,235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have received an e mail today saying the polestar model in with the deluxe edition is of poor quality and EA are going to replace this free but you need to submit a picture of your receipt and a code . Trouble is this link is not working. I contacted EA support and they are aware of this issue saying it may be a while before I can claim ???? Anyone else having this issue??

Message 3 of 11 (1,074 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@bobbysox1 Can you tell me the e-mail they sent you the information so I can also contact them about the car?
Message 4 of 11 (1,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It came from my supplier Game.co.uk with a code and instructions to enter The EA website and confirm with a picture of your receipt. This will then get you a replacement model of higher quality from EA at no cost.😎👍

Message 5 of 11 (1,046 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, I have the same issue and can't submit the request with an error message "There is an error in your submission.". I've already tried on different language EA support and I get the same result. I've got my code from Amazon.de since I've bought there this special edition.

Message 6 of 11 (1,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well I check my emails yesterday and got the same email. Only problem is it also says the same too. I went on the online chat and asked and they said they knew about it. The adviser told me to stay updated on the official forums to know when it's fixed but I can't find the official forum post so I don't know to be honest mate.

Message 7 of 11 (997 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, I was able to submit it today:

"

You have successfully entered your proof of purchase of the NFS Heat Ultimate Edition. Thank you again for your understanding and we will be in contact very soon.

If you wish to speak to anyone, please go here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

We hope you enjoy the game whilst you wait for your new Polestar 1 NFS Hero Car model."

I wish you all can!

Regards

Message 8 of 11 (961 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@yzfzurf Yes, I also did it! But I still didn't get an email after that. Don't know about you. We'll still wait I guess. :D
Message 9 of 11 (932 Views)

★ Novice

I don't get it. Are you guys talking about the model that came with the collector's edition or the polestar in the game. The model with the deluxe is poor quality. Not as the one shown in the picture. Air vents are missing, rear view mirrors and different wheels.

Message 10 of 11 (892 Views)