Re: Didn't play 2 weeks...

by 7cyanide

Original Post

Didn't play 2 weeks...

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

So I didn't play for 2 weeks went in to the game to see if something did change but nope... I still have bots in my team and the stupid pathfinder is still broken xD

cya in 2 weeks again.. -Dota Underlords is calling me back!-
edit.jpg

Message 1 of 10 (498 Views)

★ Pro

At least "bots" play without cheats :D

And by the way isn't it considered "shaming", when you show user stats, usernames and call them bots?

Message 2 of 10 (476 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I would call u noob, but I am sure u do have more then 300h in the game (I hope u do)
I cant call u a noob sry, u are a bot to me.. does guys wasn't some low lvl people Standard smile
u are just a bot to me, if u do 100 dmg in 15min and have 0 kills Oops

"at lest bots play without cheats"
sry if I do destroy ur perfect word u do imagine exists, but people who do perform better then u do are not hacking they are just better (means u are a bot again) :P

Message 3 of 10 (472 Views)

★ Guide

@SlivPTSbtw I do play since the game came out don't u mean I would have a ban until now? :D

Message 4 of 10 (462 Views)

★ Pro
@TheUnknownMsx
Maybe 100h. You can call me noob/bot, i am totally fine with that.
I am not playing games daily (maybe few times a month).
You think you can impress someone with your "slightly above avarage" skill in shooter games? Even noob will reach 3000 kills, if he plays from day one and spends so much time in game like you :D

As i can see you have multiple accounts, so who knows...
Message 5 of 10 (449 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SlivPTSu got my point, I never end a game without 5+ kills and I never did say I rock I think that I suck..
true I have 4 of them and they are all lvl100 in total of 10k kills 400 hours ingame time ( at that 3k+ with the lifeline pic I do have 100 hours on it ), the reason why is because I didn't want to spend my money at the game Standard smile

so if I can make every 2 or 3 rounds 10+ kills just because I did practice for months like crazy and like u did say u don't play as much I do so u did get the main point.

most of does guys do spend more time at the forum then at the game actually but still they complain, its easy to blame someone for not playing fair or just call him a hacker because he is better or hacks, let me tell u one thing after u got that good that u do have a hitrate of 80-90% or lets even say 95% I do hit sometimes 90 to 95% on good days u will realize that does hackers (real hackers) are not that big of a deal... u will laser them the same way they do laser u Standard smile

btw there isn't a natural talent when it comes to games, people invest hours and hours to practice some of them develop insane skills some just get better then the average (to get better then the average u do just need to practice and never be happy at the lvl u archive go harder and harder) I am a guy who is nerver happy I don't hate the hacker who killed me I do hate my self for not being able to kill him...
I never complain, even if he hacks he did kill me means he is better I do consider him better so I need to get better so I will spend the next days jumping only in to fights until I am happy with my self and be able to leav that hacker next time at oneshot hp or kill him..

(practice means for me, jump in to skull-town, kill everyone, leav the game, repeat) 

Message 6 of 10 (441 Views)

★ Pro

- "I never end a game without 5+ kills"
yeah right.

- "i did practice for months like crazy"
and it gives you right to call new players bots/noobs?

As i already wrote, situation with cheaters is not the same in all regions. Possible that even time of day plays role.
Again, only because you don't see hackers (too often), it doesn't mean that problem doesn't exist.

I understand your point, that many players can't see difference between skill and hacks. Yes, huge % of reports are false, but still...

P.S. You know what, i think Respawn is already sorting players based on "trust factor" and that's why you see cheaters very rarely.

Message 7 of 10 (422 Views)

★★ Expert

95657517c6ba25c2f2b34918838cc74e.png

This was one of the bots I was playing with yesterday...so frustrating to say the least. Just skating around, no kills or damage. Pathetic!

Heart

Message 8 of 10 (421 Views)

★ Guide

@TheUnknownMsx   Great game man.  It looks like you have caused a bit of jealousy for having a good game.  I quit playing in April and check the forums every couple weeks to see if it is worth coming back, it is not.
Message 9 of 10 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@TheUnknownMsx I would like to agree with you that you're just really good at Apex- but the feeling seems to be that you're cheating based on the vibe you're giving off. I wish I did take you up on that match on my other account- kysaimbotters Large smile I'm not saying you do or don't, just asking you please wouldn't if you do.

To your other point, botters have only been enjoying the game by setting Apex to their bot's standard. So players with a moral compass in their system have nowhere to go but the forums. Since everyone is using a different bot, Apex is in a ... fumbled 'meta' of skill altogether as soon as you queue up. Apex is BEST played when people miss their shots, go ahead and laugh with your teammate about it. Don't get embarrassed enough to get a bot that does it all for you, creating a problem for someone else. Enjoy the mistakes and challenge yourself

Apex is so nice when you can make it to cover and pop a shield cell.. most games are pretty good right now but Apex is in a place that's thousands of times better than where it was. I can play multiple rounds with friends and they offered to re-download it today for the first time. They said they wouldn't touch it since cheating took place and haven't. So I think they're taking big strides right now

Message 10 of 10 (364 Views)