Did this server maintenance made any difference for you?

by Renegade_Prime86

Original Post

Did this server maintenance made any difference for you?

★★★★★ Guide

For me everything is the same, last 2 games was slow motion and the first was laggy badly 

Me personally don't see a difference

Message 1 of 13 (545 Views)

Re: Did this server maintenance made any difference for you?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Renegade_Prime86No change in matches but my character in lobby isn't stuttering and freezing like it was before. I only played briefly last night though.

Message 2 of 13 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@apostolateofDOOM Honestly nothing changed for me
Message 3 of 13 (514 Views)

★★ Pro

@Renegade_Prime86can't see a difference but perhaps the servers might do less slow motion and other special stuff for a while

Message 4 of 13 (495 Views)

★★ Expert

No difference at all. The same issues are plaguing the gameplay. Rubberbanding, high-ping lobbies, stuttering, no reg, no audio and super bullets (getting hit behind the cover), slowdowns during the fight/shooting etc...

It's all the same for me, they probably only fixed some issues related to skins or other unimportant things and that was it.

Message 5 of 13 (470 Views)

★★ Pro
@Renegade_Prime86 lol no, the most noticeable bugs like super long main menu loading, connection timed out, and server stuttering/lag is still there.

I don't even know why we all make a big fuss over respawn's once-a-year maintenance while we already know that ain't gonna fix major problems. xD
Message 6 of 13 (460 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@bosourd Once-a-year? xD

lolz this maintenance was likely not for actual game servers but the data servers, hence why no improvement in-game. Just an educated guess backed up by @doyaseeme’s statements
Message 7 of 13 (437 Views)

★ Expert
@bosourd it's not even once a year.
Message 8 of 13 (422 Views)

★ Expert
@Renegade_Prime86 The maintenance they did wasn't for in-game servers but for account data servers so people can spend their money in this game better. lmao
Message 9 of 13 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Koochi-Q@Daze623right, i messed up, once every 2 years! xD we need to have a maintenance anniversary in 2023

Message 10 of 13 (388 Views)