Re: Did theyvchange Mirages ultimate back...because he sucks again

by unferth

Original Post

Did theyvchange Mirages ultimate back...because he sucks again

★★★ Newbie

Twice I have used his ultimate lately and players have tracked me and killed me with out fail...Ifvthey have changed it back shevis useless... They made him fun... now he is not..

Message 1 of 10 (827 Views)

★★ Guide

Their are so many people cheating in this game bud, it was probably an ESP cheat.  Every match has cheaters in it. 

Message 2 of 10 (793 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Try changing direction after using it. It's not hard to shoot a mirrage after be pops his ult. The game also still shows the floating numbers when you're invisible, so it helps track you down

Message 3 of 10 (781 Views)

★★★ Guide

they should also make him invincible while in his ulti,

Message 4 of 10 (778 Views)

★★★★ Pro

You can hear his footsteps. You can track his movements with a good headset, and his footprints show in sand or water.

He shouldn't be completely undetectable imo. You cannot just mindlessly run around thinking you cannot be tracked. 

Message 5 of 10 (750 Views)

★ Pro
@FaZaaa_82 Hate to burst your bubble but he is COMPLETELY invisible.. yeh he can be tracked or if you keep shooting and hitting him while he is you see the damage and pretty much know where he is at.
Message 6 of 10 (723 Views)

★★★ Expert

From personal experience his footsteps while invisible are absurdly loud now, and I downed a mirage in a muddy area, and while invisible, his movements made huge watery splashes in the mud (audible and visible)

So yeah he sucks again.

Message 7 of 10 (684 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

From personal experience his footsteps while invisible are absurdly loud now, and I downed a mirage in a muddy area, and while invisible, his movements made huge watery splashes in the mud (audible and visible)

So yeah he sucks again.

But he should leave footprints. He's invisible, not completely vanished to another dimension ala Wraith.

Message 8 of 10 (672 Views)

doesn't matter if he's good back then and sucks now. Hacker can still see him no matter what, not going to use him until hackers numbers reduced to a significant number.

Using mirage in asian server lol who am I fooling (bamboozling) ? Probably only low level nubs.

Message 9 of 10 (628 Views)

★ Guide

How can you know with 100% certainty that the person that killed you was a hacker? As others have said you can see the numbers when you hit him and hear/see his footsteps depending on the given terrain. All these people just immediately jump to the hacker cop out.

Message 10 of 10 (592 Views)